Chapter 6

"Hello? Wakey wakey!"

Y/n slowly woke up. Light was filtering through her eyelids, making it hard for her to stay asleep. She could still feel something wrapped around her waist, so she assumed Tsukasa was still there. 

Right... Tsukasa.

That all really happened. She had been saved by a spirit.

"Helloooo? You guys awake?"

The voice was unfamiliar. Y/n slowly opened her eyes.

She was still in the recording room, but this time the lights were on. A figure was leaning over her; she assumed they were the one talking.

"Ah, good morning, miss!" The voice greeted cheerfully. The face became clearer; handsome, with reddish hair and brown eyes. Y/n felt her face become warm.

He's so close... and he's really hot... shoot, what do I do?

The boy seemed to notice her reaction and smiled sexily, leaning down closer. "You're quite beautiful, miss. What's your name?"

"H-huh?" Y/n said, flustered. His hand caressed her cheek seductively.

"Please? Will you tell me?" He asked, his eyes looking at her flirtatiously.

"M-my name is-"

Suddenly, the feeling of being held at the waist was gone, replaced with being protectively hugged around her shoulders.

"Screw off, Natsuhiko." Tsukasa said quietly. "Leave us alone." He sounded tired, but also sinister.

"Woah, there, kid!" The other boy (Natsuhiko, apparently) held up his hands defensively, standing up straight. "I wasn't gonna try anything with her, no need to get so protective!" He chuckled to himself. "Seems like someone's got a cru-"

"Hyuuga-san." A female voice said from behind him. "Do as he said and leave him alone." Natsuhiko stood there for a moment before turning.

"Ah, My Lady!" He said happily. "Sorry about that; I was just teasing him, that's all!"

"Hey, Tsukasa-san, I-" Y/n started, then stopped as she saw his eyebrows raise. "I mean, Tsukasa, I need to get up. Could you...?" Tsukasa looked at her for a moment before smiling brightly.

"Oh, yeah! Sorry!" He let go of her shoulders, and she sat up.

A girl was standing there behind Natsuhiko. She was beautiful, too beautiful. She looked so perfect, like she was a doll. However, she also seemed to be devoid of all emotion...

"Um, hello...?" Y/n said uncertainly. The girl looked at her and smiled a little.

"Yes, sorry about him." She apologized, gesturing to Natsuhiko. "He's kind of an idiot. Don't mind him." Natsuhiko faked being offended.

"My lady, how your words cut through me!" He said dramatically, placing his hand on his heart.

"Shut up." The girl said crossly. He did. "Now, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Sakura Nanamine. The idiot's name is Natsuhiko Hyuuga, but you can ignore him. And..." She trailed off, looking at Tsukasa. "It seems you already know him pretty well." Y/n slowly turned her head to look at the ghost boy, who smiled sweetly back at her.

"Well..." She started. "It's kind of a long story-"

"I saved her life yesterday." Tsukasa cut in. "And she didn't wanna go home, so I let her come with me instead!" He giggled like a little boy. "Y/n's really warm, so I wanted to snuggle." Y/n laughed nervously.

"Y/n?" Sakura asked. "Is that your name?" Y/n nodded.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intrude. It was really selfish of me to-"

"Aw, don't say that!" Tsukasa whined, wrapping his arms around her and putting his head on her shoulder. "You clearly didn't wanna go, so why make you?" Y/n blushed.

"It's alright." Sakura said, smiling. "You aren't intruding on anything, so don't worry about it."

As she stood up, Y/n suddenly remembered something that Tsukasa said yesterday.

"I wonder if Sakura is there..."

"Sakura?"

"She's my friend! She's really pretty, but not NEARLY as pretty as you are!"

Y/n took a better look at Sakura. Lime green hair cut neatly into a bob; long eyelashes and striking green eyes; graceful long legs; silky smooth skin. She looked like an angel from heaven.

"But not NEARLY as pretty as you are!"

Y/n felt her face heat up to a temperature that she was sure was only found in volcanoes. Then...

"Y/n?"

"Is she- she's falling! Don't worry, My Lady, I'll save her!"

"Don't lay a hand on her, you idiot, I've got it!"

"...Wow, Tsukasa. You just had to take my spotlight."

"Is she alright? What happened?"

"Y/n? Y/n, are you awake? ...Oh, she fainted."

"Why?"

"I haven't the faintest idea, My Lady."

"... Get out."

~~~~~~~

For those of you who are confused, the last little conversation went like this:

Sakura

Natsuhiko

Tsukasa

Natsuhiko

Sakura

Tsukasa

Sakura

Natsuhiko

Sakura

And also, the reason she fainted was because she couldn't believe someone thought she was prettier than Sakura. :)

Thanks for reading! 

New chapter coming soon!