35

(Yoongi's POV)

"Are you kidding me?"

"What Hyung?"

Yoongi stands in front of Jimin and lightly grits his teeth staring at the younger male's smug look, his chest heating up with an odd emotion.

"You bought Y/N a phone?"

"Yeah? She needed one didn't she?"

"I didn't need for you to buy her one."

"Why not? I can't do a nice service for another human being?"

"You know damn well you didn't do it to be nice."

"What's wrong Hyung? Upset you didn't get her one first?"

Yoongi stands dumbstruck as he sends Jimin a deep glare, his hands now balled into fists in the pockets of his jacket.

"It isn't that. I don't need you getting Y/N stuff like this."

"Why not? You don't own her. There's no reason I can't buy her something and throw a little flirting in there with it."

"I don't own Y/N but I need her to be focused on my daughter. She doesn't need to be distracted by your flirting. Plus I'm trying to keep Maki a secret and you hanging around Y/N is going to pull attention to her."

"So? Once she's done working she's her own woman Hyung, plus it isn't like you're flirting with her. Y/N is a woman like everyone else she's going to want a family of her own someday."

"Oh and that's going to be with you?"

"You never know. I'm a man too. Y/N is a beautiful girl...and I like how she is with Maki. Someday maybe I want her to take care of my baby."

He can't be serious.

Jimin?

Wanting a wife and kids?

"Jimin you-"

"Hyung you haven't even BEEN with anyone outside of Maki's mother. Before that you would barely talk to a woman."

I...

I'm just...

"That isn't the point. The point is quit trying to shmooze Y/N with your money."

"I can do what I want Hyung. I can shoot my shot with Y/N and you aren't going to stop me."

"What....what has gotten into you?"

The conversation is interrupted when Yoongi hears Jimin's phone ding, his lips twisting up in a smile as he shows Yoongi his phone screen.

"See? Y/N wants to meet me after she gets off work and have coffee."

What?...

She...she does?...

"That doesn't mean anything."

"Sure it does. Have you ever been on a date Hyung? Like a real one?"

"Shut up Jimin."

"Do you even know anything about Y/N?"

Why is he acting like this?...

"I...I know some...I know she's a hard worker...and that she's very frugal..."

"Yeah but do you know how she is? What she likes? Her interests?"

"I....I don't need to know any of that."

"Exactly, and I want to know all of it. That's the difference in you and I. Y/N is a nanny to you, but I think she actually seems pretty amazing."

I never said she wasn't...