𝘵𝘦𝘯

I lowkey wanna do a face reveal on here, but I feel like?? Insecure?

You were currently sitting in your chair, a bowl of (favorite fruit) beside you. You were just finishing up your notes, rewriting them of course. During your classes you usually wrote so fast that your notes were sloppy and it was hard for you to memorize them. It was the main reason why your grades were so good, you always rewrote them, then created flashcards to quiz yourself throughout the day. If only math was this easy. You always told yourself, glancing over at your math textbook. You never understood how you managed to keep a high B in math, but you never complained, better than failing. 

"Ouch," you muttered, furrowing your eyebrows. Did I really just bite my finger? You asked yourself, looking down at your finger that was currently throbbing. Out of the corner of your eye, you could see Chisaki sitting in his chair as well, the whiteboard in one hand and a dry eraser in the other. You felt your cheeks start to turn pink, a habit you wish would go away. But you knew that would never happen.

I didn't see anything. 

You read off the board, you couldn't stop from smiling as you grabbed the whiteboard and the marker, you put the cap in your mouth, popping it off. 

Thank you. By the way, do you like (favorite fruit)?

You pushed the chair closer to the window, propping it on the ceil. You quickly close the marker again, not wanting it to dry out. You then proceeded to push yourself back to your desk, you set the bowl in your lap, quickly but neatly writing it down. Your hands went over to the binder, clicking it open and putting the loose sheets in their right spot. Turning back, you see Chisaki was setting the whiteboard down.

I enjoy grapes.

If you're busy with school, don't let me distract you. 

You yet again pushed the seat to the window, grabbing the whiteboard, erasing your previous statement. You couldn't lie to yourself, you were waiting on him to appear all day. Your daily conversations were something you looked forward to. You even made sure to get opening shifts at your aunts shop instead of the usually closing shifts. Chisaki never left your mind, and you hoped that it was the same for him. It had to be, right?

I just finished my notes! Don't worry! :)

Chisaki read the whiteboard, relief washed over him when he read it. He wanted her attention more than he should, but he also didn't want to distract her from her studies. He was never able to go to college, but he has read how horrible college could get. The essays, assignments, community service hours. It sounds like a nightmare, and he didn't want to be the reason why she was failing them. 

Even more so, he couldn't stop glancing over at his laptop. He was currently facetiming Chronostasis and Mimic, who were currently holding a gun to a man's chest. 

"There's no point in trying to struggle, you're going to move as slow as a snail for about an hour, maybe longer." Chisaki heard, pulling his attention away from the girl who was taking a bite of (favorite fruit) as she waited for Chisaki to reply. He quickly grabbed the whiteboard, writing down a random question. 

Do you have a favorite dessert? 

He propped the board on the window, looking back at the screen. "Shoot him." he muttered, watching as the barrel of the gun was pointed to the mans chest, a loud bang echoed through the speakers, making Chisaki cringe a bit. This idiot needs to upgrade his phone. He thought, watching as the man's body went stiff, then a few painful groans were heard. After that, a glass of water was put in front of him. 

Chisaki turned his head back to the window, seeing that she was still eating and waiting for him to respond. He quickly grabbed the whiteboard, writing a response. 

Usually, I don't eat desserts, but when I do it's fries dipped in a frosty. (who all does this?? because i dO-)

And sorry for the slow response, I'm waiting for an email confirming something. 

"Now, try to move the water." Chisaki snapped his head back to the screen, setting the whiteboard on the windowsill yet again. Of course they choose to do this now. Chisaki was a bit annoyed with not being able to give all his attention to Y/N. He felt as if he was disrespecting her, and that's the last thing he wanted. He didn't want to make her feel like a bother. 

A dreadful scream came from the speaker, it sent chills up Chisaki's spine once he realized why. His quirk is gone. 

"W-What did you do to me?!" the man was panicking, but with Chronostasis's quirk at work, his words were nothing but dry humor you would see in cartoons. Chisaki's eyes widened, he quickly stood up, his hands balled into fist as he raised them up into the air. 

"We did it, we fucking did it!" Mimic shouted, "Boss, do you see this?!" 

Chisaki stopped himself from getting too excited, dropping his hands to his side. "Keep a close eye on him, we don't know if this is permanent or only temporary. Call me if anything changes." He stated, then ended the call. 

He turned his head back to Y/N, who was currently writing on the board before she held it up. 

I'll have to try that sometime! 

But congratulations!! I'm glad everything worked out for you!! :)

Chisaki couldn't hold back the smile, so naive. He thought, grabbing the whiteboard. He quickly wrote down something he never expected he would. 

Thanks cutie. Do you think you could come over and celebrate with me? 

WHAT? CHISAKI WHEN DID YOU GET THIS BIG DICK ENERGY?!