𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭

Requested by @gracebean02

Title: Plushies

Key: (c/n)= crush name

I shifted through the bag of goodies I had just bought and smiled. It was my boyfriend and I's anniversary and I was going over to his apartment to surprise him, especially since we'd been fighting lately and I wanted to make up for it and remind me of how much he meant to me. Luckily, he lived across the hall from me, so it wouldn't take me that long to get everything together and head over to his.

As I walked into my apartment, I heard a manly chuckle and then a smooching sound, but figured it was just the t.v. as (c/n) was a sucker for romances.

Grabbing the basket I had bought yesterday, I tied the bright red ribbon across the top handle and yanked it into a bow. I then carefully put all of the treats, including handmade cupcakes, into the basket and covered it with a red and white checkered cloth.

"Oh, he's gonna love this." I whispered as I grabbed a black sharpie and the bear I had bought earlier today. It was a simple bear, with a big white stomach that now read, I love you!

Finally ready, I grabbed the basket and bear and headed across the hall, knocking on the door. There was a scuffling and finally it opened.

"Uh, hi." I squinted at who stood in the doorway.

"Can I help you?" the person asked.

"I'm just here to visit (c/n). Is he around?" I tried to peek in through the doorway.

"Yeah, he's in the bedroom. He's really tired though. We had a lot of fun after I flew in if you know what I mean." he winked slyly at me and my cheeks heated up as I avoided his gaze.

"Oh," I smiled awkwardly, "are you his friend or?" the man in front of me grinned and shook dirty blonde hair out of his dark green eyes.

"I'm his lover, babe." he crossed his arms over his chest and leaned on the doorway.

"Oh, okay." I tried to play it cool. "Well, when he wakes up, could you give this to him? Tell him it's from his cousin, (y/n), and family, please." the man took the bear and basket and nodded at me.

"Oh, and could you refrain from telling anyone about me? We're waiting to tell family about us, but I hope when we do they're all as nice as you." he said sincerely, tilting his head with a sad smile.

"Of course. You two have a good Valentine's day." he grinned at me and said the same as he turned around and shut the door.

Well, he seemed nice.

++++++++++

Sitting in my apartment, I was now deleting pictures of (c/n) and I off my phone. Three-hundred and eight pictures later, I dropped my phone on the couch and sighed in relief.

Then, I cried.

After falling asleep, I woke up with crusty, burning eyes and made my way to the bathroom to clean my face.

Upon returning to the couch, I grabbed my phone, where I noticed a couple of texts, game notifications, and other things from social media.

Hey, a text from Leonardo.

Where ya at, from Raphael.

Come to the lair, Donnie.

Ice-cream kitty misses you, finally from Mikey. Even though I didn't feel like leaving my apartment, I threw myself up and, after grabbing some candy for the boys at a store, headed for the sewers.

++++++++++

"(Y/n)!" I heard Mikey scream as I entered the lair, bags of candy and chocolate in hand.

"Hey, Mikey." I smiled warmly at him. "I got you some gummy worms." I gave him the item and he almost cried he was so happy. Candy was a really big treat for the turtles- a rare thing they truly loved when they had the chance to get it.

I gave Raph some different colored and flavored suckers, Donnie an assortment of pixie sticks, and finally Leo was given a bag of laffy taffy.

After they were given their bags and tore into them, they started giving me my own things. I received chocolate, candy, stuffed animals, and roses.

"Guys-" I tried as Leo and Donnie thrust another bear and tiger into my arms.

"Guys, please-" Raph and Mikey stuffed candies into my mouth. I finally spit them out and stood up.

"Guys!" they stopped and stared at me as I sighed and tears welled up in my eyes.

"Please, stop. I don't want all this. All I wanted was to have a nice and relaxing Valentine's day with my friends after my breakup and-" I stopped. Oh shell.

"What?" Donnie growled and I flinched back at how scary he sounded.

"(C/n) broke up with you?" Mikey asked sadly and I looked at the floor.

"I met his partner. He was with another man behind my back. And the worst part is that he's really nice so I can't even hate him." I sobbed and sat down on the couch.

Suddenly, the plushies and bags of candies were removed from beside me and were replaced with four warm bodies.

"We're sorry, (y/n)." they all whispered and I smiled as we sat there in silence, cherishing the rest of our day.

Together.

++++++++++

Sorryyyy, this is sooo late it's not even funny. I was supposed to publish this Valentine's day, but obviously I had other plans.

Anyways, comment if you had a valentine, and what your favorite sweet is to eat!

ew im so corny