Chapter Fourteen

Harry walks into the house, all cuddled up in a big jumper, a scarf, mittens and a beanie.

He rubs his hands together, blowing hot air on them whilst Louis closes the door and then he is pulling him in for a big hug.

"Hi," Louis whispers into Harry's ear, placing a kiss on his cheek. "I've missed you, sweetie."

"You seen me yesterday!" Harry giggles, pulling away and batting his eyelashes. "And you stayed in my room last night... But, I missed you too!"

Harry smiles softly, his dimples cratering in his cheeks. His pale skin cotrasting with the small amount of freckles on his nose.

"I thought we could watch a movie? Order in take away?"

"Sounds good to me!" Harry grabs onto Louis' hand and pulls him into the lounge room, pushing him down onto the couch.

He climbs onto the couch as well, laying himself on Louis' lap. "Is this okay?"

Louis hums, rubbing his hand over Harry's shoulder. "Of course!" He picks up the remote and signs into his netflix. "What do you want to watch darling?"

"Hm... Brooklyn 99? I've heard it's really good!" Harry sits up and leans his head on Louis' shoulder.

Louis turns his head a little, face so close to Harry's. They stay like that for a moment before Louis is turning his head more to place a soft kiss on Harry's pillowy lips.

"I really like you, Haz... Like a lot," Louis reveals gently, forehead pressed against Harry's. "I'm so scared though... What if-?"

"No what if's, Lou... Don't think about what bad could happen, think about now. I'm here, I'm okay and I really, really like you too...".

Louis' eyes flutter closed and a smile blossoms to his face. He takes a deep breath in before kissing Harry again, longer this time. Deeper too. He holds the boys cheek, rubbing over the youngers dimples with his thumb.

"You're so special, Harry..."