Red Coat on Halloween

It was the next day, after that certain incident with the kids and it took everything that Katsumi had not to terrorize that one kid, but now all that went by as Izuku left but not before Camie got the chance to get his contact and vice versa but Izuku was hanging laying on his bed while Eri was eating an apple and one thought was going through his mind.

'Do people really see me as a devil' Izuku thought.

Meanwhile in Shoko room she was thinking about what happened at the end of her provisional license training with her father as he walked up to her.

"Long time no see Shoko, you've changed a lot" said Endeavor as he reached out to her.

But this was when Shoko smacked her father hand away from her.

"Shut up" said Shoko with an icy tone.

Shoko I'm proud of you, my daughter said Endeavor as he tries to act like a father, but this pissed off Shoko, while Inasa saw that there was something different about Endeavor especially the look in his eyes, it wasn't the same when he first met him as a child asking for an autograph, while Endeavor continued talking to his daughter.

"So…, I will become a hero you can be proud of too, your father is the No.1 hero… the greatest man" said Endeavor.

"Do whatever you want" said Shoko.

Seeing this action made Inasa realize the bug change he's taking to be his own No.1 hero as he tried to act like a father to his daughter now, this made Inasa take one action as he punched himself as he started to bleed.

1 hero as he tried to act like a father to his daughter now, this made Inasa take one action as he punched himself as he started to bleed

Then he walked up to Endeavor still bloody.

"Endeavor!, I'll be cheering you on" said Inasa.

"Thank you…, you're bleeding a lot" said Endeavor.

With that Shoko came back to reality and thought more about and was even confused about it.

'What should I feel about this, this change ability my father I've never seen this side before' Shoko thought.

But this would all be put aside when tomorrow came as everyone started to set up some spooky decorations, this took Eri by surprise when she saw all of this new stuff.

"What is all this" said Eri.

"Oh, this is actually Halloween decorating" said Izuku.

"Halloween" said Eri confused.

"Well Halloween is a holiday mostly little kids celebrate as they dressed up as monsters and go out to get candy from different houses" said Izuku.

"Then how come you guys are setting all this up, I'm the only kid here and there's no houses near by" said Eri.

"Well older people can celebrate it too, but we mostly either have a Halloween party or just watch a horror movie marathon in costume sometime, but I don't it'll be a horror movie" said Izuku.