Prawn Posal Gone Wrong & The Handsome Stranger

Above (Her outfit when she's running through the woods and she has the same jacket Addison is wearing but it's not zipped)

Allison's Pov

We had won the cheer cup, Bucky wasn't happy about it but we sure were. Zombies and humans together nothing could stop us when we work together.

Before I got on the bus my phone buzzed. I looked at it, it was from zed.

Z - are you still coming?

Oh shoot I forgot I'm helping Zed with his big Prawn proposal to Addison.

"Uhmm.. I am going to take a short cut through the woods.." I started as Addie and Bree gave me a sideways look.

"I need to meet Eliza she has an idea for her rebellion against the Factory Demolition" I said nodding giving a fake but convincing smile.

"Okay, well see you later sis and tell our Zombae I said good luck" Addison said as I smiled nodding.

When they both disappeared I raced through the woods to where Zed was strong up his signs in the side of the road where the bus was coming through soon.

"Okay! I'm here let's do this they're on there way" I said.

"Okay, everything is on position, Zoey and you will be in charge of throwing the confetti" he said.

"Yay confetti, let's do it!" I waved my hands with excitement.

I picked up Zoey as she held the Confetti.

Zed was on a later fixing the arrow that pointed to him. I was getting a little nervous because the bus was coming soon.

"Uh.. Zed, not to ruin the moment buut ya you should really hurry that bus is coming very very soon" I said.

"It'll be fine Allie I'm almost done screwing the bulbs in, no bus is gonna hit me" He reassured.

"Does he realize Addie will love him way more if he would just talk to her instead of doing all this?" I turned my head to Zoey.

"He always over dues it just let him hell realise sooner or later." She said.

"Fair enough" I said as she sat on my hip holding the confetti.

"Allie here it comes" Zoey said pointing back to it.

"Ah" I squeaked with excitement as I went to the side of the road.

I watched the bus go by the first 4 signs.

As I spaced out I noticed Zed was still on the latter.. and the bus heading straight TOWARDS HIM.

"Oh no, Zeeeed... ZED look out" I exclaimed but it was too late.

I heard Addison scream Zed's name. He snapped out of it seeing the bus coming right at him, he screamed as he fell on top of the bus. It swerved from side to side.

I set Zoey down and she held my hand. We watched Zed hang down from the side of the bus. Then with a thud, he fell to the ground. We winced looking at each other before running up to him.

"Now!" Zoey exclaimed as she threw the confetti on him.

Zed looked at her then coughed and sprinted after the bus.

I heard everyone on the bus scream as the bus swerved some more then went right into the forbidden forest.

"Hate to say I told him so" I said.