Chapter 44

A/n: I hope you like fillers lol.

Tw: stabbing, death, blood, violence, mentions of kidnapping,  racist joke, guns

Don't worry, it's not as bad as the triggers say it is,,

Well, to me it isn't.

Actually, I think i'm just crazy.

Oh well.

Enjoy, loves! 🖤💛🖤💛

"...Carl! There is a dead human in our house!" Paul exclaimed.

"Oh, hey! How did he get here?" Carl said in fake surprise.

"Carl what happened?" Paul asked in exasperation.

"I suppose I forgot to hide the body" he joked.

"Carl! Why did you kill him?"

"What? No I would never, that is- killing people is my least favorite thing to do"

"Why is there a dead human in our house, carl?" Paul asked again.

"I think the better question is why we live together" Carl snorted.

"Stop avoiding the question, Carl!"

"Fine, I was upstairs reading a book when this guy walked in"

"And?"

"He was 6'4"

"Was?"

"I'm getting to that. Anyways, he was 6'4, really tall, oh, he was really buff, too, so I grabbed my gun and shot him"

"You're a police officer! Why would you do that?" Paul asked.

"Because i'm a police officer"

"Carl"

"He told me he ripped a tag off a mattress"

"Carl" Paul said, starting to get annoyed.

"He found my male porn magazines"

"This isn't funny Carl, why did you shoot him?"

"He was black" Carl answered.

"Wow-wait was?"

"Well he looks pretty pale to me now"

"That's because you shot him!"

"I also stabbed him thirty seven times in the chest" Carl corrected.

"Carl, why would you do all this, give me one good reason besides the fact that you're a cop and he's black" Paul sighed.

"That wasn't really why, that was just a joke, the real reason is that I got home and he was trying to kidnap Sydney"

"Oh" Paul said.

Then a lightbulb went off, "he was trying to kidnap my niece?!?! Is she okay?! She's only like, four how did-"

"Relax, Paul, I took care of it, plus, he pulled a gun on the babysitter, that's why she's not here. Sydney is upstairs sleeping, she'll be okay" Carl reassured.

Paul sighed in relief, "should we turn him into the cops?"

"I guess, oh and I forgot to mention that he shot Sydney's arm, but she's okay don't worry" Carl mentioned.

"whAT-"

"Uncle Paul!" A young cheery voice said from across the room.

She child ran across the room to Paul, jumping into his arms to hug him.

Paul was practically Sydney's dad at this point since her parents died.

"Hello dear!" Paul smiled, examining the child's bandages.

"Are you okay? Does it hurt?"

"I'm alright! It only hurts a little! There was a scary man! He hurted me and almost hurted Crazy guy too! But he stopped him! He was brave" she explained as they made their way to the car with the dead man.

"Crazy guy?" Carl asked.

"Yeah! Uncle Paul calls you crazy guy!" Sydney smiled.

Carl smirked, "does he now?"  Paul blushed.

"I'll show you crazy guy" Carl smirked, leaning in to kiss Paul roughly.

Sydney's eyes widened, "boys can kiss?!" She asked in astonishment.

"Of course they can! Who says they can't?" Carl smiled.

"Mommy and daddy always said that you should never kiss somebody who is the same gender as you. They say it's very very bad and that you can't go to heaven if you do!" She exclaimed.

Paul sighed as he buckled his niece in, knowing that his sister, -Sydney's mom- was very homophobic.

"Well, honey, your mommy and daddy were wrong, you can live whoever you want to" Paul smiled.

"Hmm. Well, I have this friend I meet with at the playground all of the time, and she's cute and nice and pretty.. she kissed me on the cheek and gave me a rose on valentines day yesterday...I think I like her" Sydney blushed.

"That's adorable!" Paul smiled to his niece even wider if possible as he began to drive to the police station.

Carl commented on how horrible the dead body smelled, and Sydney agreed.

After much complaining from the two. children, Paul finally agreed to open the windows.