Sixty Five

thought this would be cool to get to know my viewers. drop your age, pronouns, and sexuality! i'll start!

Benjamin walks downstairs with an empty cup, humming. "Hey, mom. Can Noah come over tomorrow? Just to hang out".

Ms.Evans turns around and nods, "Sure. Come here, honey".

Benjamin keeps walking, seeing Kiara's mom as well as Kiara. Benjamin bites his lip and walks towards the kitchen. "Uhm. Wh-What's going on?"

Mrs.Benson smiles, "Someone owes you an apology".

Kiara rolls her eyes and looks down. Benjamin nods and sits next to his mom. "Okay".

Kiara sits up, "Um. I'm sorry for everything. What I did to contribute to the bullying was...wrong. I realized that".

Benjamin nods, "Mhm. You gonna tell Zoē about this?"

"She's my best friend. But I'll talk to her".

Benjamin nods and stands up, "Yeah. Okay. Nice seeing you, Mrs.Benson".

"I-...Benjamin. I think she's trying to be genuine".

Benjamin shakes his head, "As long as Kiara is friends with Zoē who is dating Katen, it will never be genuine. Plus, I'd never make the mistake of being her friend ever again".

"Benjamin-".

"No! She's done this before! I'm not falling for it. Mrs.Benson I know you feel guilty but it's not your fault and I don't blame you. I just..i don't even know who Kiara is".

Benjamin walks upstairs and slams the door. Kiara looks down, her eyes filling with tears. Mrs.Benson sits up, "Kiara. Go wait in the car?"

Kiara gets up, storming out the house. "I'm so sorry".

Ms.Evans smiles and nods, "It's okay".

**
Jazmyne smiles at Tatiyana, "Jade had to go home. What's up?"

Tatiyana sits down and hums, "Nothing".

Jazmyne rolls her eyes, turning around to face her. "We've been friends for years. 'Nothing' is forbidden. Spill".

Tatiyana frowns and shrugs, "It's just. Jade is with Chase, and now you and Elly...What if you guys can't make time for me? And why doesn't anyone like me?"

Jazmyne frowns and gets up to sit next to her. "Aw. Don't say that, honey. I would never forget about you. You're my best friend. And I bet a lot of guys like you, you're drop-dead gorgeous".

Tatiyana hums, "Well. There's this one guy...But it'll never happen".

Jazmyne gasp, "Who!?! And why haven't you told me".

"Cause it's awkward!... You know Elly's best friend?"

"Noah? Oh fuck. Tati he's gay. He's dating Benjamin. The short one with glasses. Wears the cute little outfits?"

Tatiyana shakes her head, "N-No. The other one...L-Lucas".

"You have a crush on Lucas! Oh my god! I'm so gonna make this happen you guys will make such cute babies!"

Tatiyana grabs her, "Stop. He definitely won't like me. He probably doesn't like dark skin girls. He's always dated, white girls".

"Uhm. He had a crush on me. I'm not white".

"Okay but you're mixed. I'm probably too ugly".

Jazmyne frowns, "Hey, don't say that. You're equally as beautiful".

Tatiyana smiles and nods, "Yeah. Not according to societal beauty standards".

**
Benjamin gets into Noah's car with a frown on his face. "What's wrong, baby?"

Benjamin sighs, "I don't like my outfit today...and my hair is a mess, and I didn't do my homework".

Noah frowns, "I like your outfit...You look adorable".

Benjamin looks over at him and shakes his head. "There are stains all over this".

Noah hums and nods. He backs his seat up, taking off his hoodie and handing it to Benjamin. "How about that?"

A smile creeps upon Benjamin's face as he grabs the hoodie from Noah. He slips it on, cuffing the sleeves. Noah smiles, "Mm. I like you in my clothes".

Benjamin bites his lip and looks away. Noah glances over at him, licking his lips,  before looking back at the road.

**
Jazmyne slips over to Elly, smiling. "Hey..".

Elly turns around, sipping her sprite. "Oo. You look good. What's up?"

Jazmyne smiles, "Thank you. I was wondering if your friend Lucas is single".

Elly hums and smiles, "Hm. I think so. Why? You wanna date him?"

"Of course. He's totally my type...No, my friend Tati has a thing for him".

Elly shrugs, "I'll ask. Sure he's available".

Jazmyne smiles, "Okay. Cool. Wanna walk me to class?"

Elly nods, standing up straight and grabbing Jazmyne's hand. "Come on".

Katen watches from afar, shaking his head. Zoē walks over, "Hey babe. Have you seen Kiara? She hasn't texted me all night and now she's not at school".

Katen looks over at Zoē, "Yeah, whatever". He looks over at Zoē for a second before walking away. Zoē sighs and shakes her head.

*
Benjamin gets onto his bed, laying down next to Noah. Noah smiles, wrapping his arm around him. "Your mom is gone?"

Benjamin giggles and grips onto his sweatshirt. "Yeah. She has work tonight".

Noah nods and smiles. "Okay".

Benjamin looks up, "Why? What're you trying to do?"

Noah shrugs, "Nothing? Unless you want to?"

Benjamin giggles and lays his head back down, "Whatever".

Noah hums and kisses Benjamin in the head. "Mhm. Whatever, princesa".

**