𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈.

𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈:
"𝐑𝐄𝐇𝐀𝐁 (𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒.)"
___________________________
𝐍𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐄
𝘋𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠 🏚

"Now, it may be cold on the East Coast, but on the other side of town, it never rains..." Alayna sang to herself. We were in the waiting room at her appointment with her OBGYN.

We been in this waiting room for about half an hour, I was ready to get in the room and get got. Ion like being in hospitals, I ain't like being in hospitals since the last time I had to be there.

"Nook?"

"Hm?" I looked down at her.

We still ain't really on speaking terms, but we talk more than we did after her last appointment. It's just the whole 15 bodies thing, she took that shit to heart and now she try to avoid the number 15 and talking about certain shit.

Like girl fuck that, if it's that serious we can fuck these bitches together. Bloop.

"How you make money?" She asked. "Like I mean damn, I know ian got no job but I paint shoes like a bitch—"

"You ain't even paint no shoes in a minute."

"I wasn't as worried about it. I pushed it to the back of my head, I was more so focused on school and what to do with that. Them shoes were the least of my concern, but some girl just asked me to make her some shoes, so Ima do that then post the picture and hopefully start getting back on track."

"Mmm." I nodded.

"That's not what I asked though, I said what do you do? Like how do you make money if you don't have a job and you don't be 'round here killing folks."

"Why you care?"

"Because I care about you, I wanna make sure you're making money and making it legally." She laid her head on my shoulder.

That's cute.

"I mean, ian doin' shit for right now but I'm finna start getting into what Pooh doin'. He be getting hellas from what he do."

"Ion like how you worded that, what Pooh be doing?"

"Damn, won't you look at that?" I looked around scratching my neck. "They called your name."

"No they did-"

"Alayna Davis?" A nurse called out.

See, God know what the fuck goin' on.

We both stood up and I picked up Tazj's car seat before we both made our way towards the back. Alayna kept tapping me, saying random ass shit that he could be doing.

"He's a male stripper? A prostitute?" She asked and I looked back at her. "What? I'm guessing."

"Stop guessing, yo guesses ass baby." I shook my head chuckling.

"I don't know what you Negroes be doing nowadays. All y'all do is illegal shit." She said before she reached down to fix her shoes.