𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐫. 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥 𝐆𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 

𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐫. 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥 𝐆𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧

 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥 𝐆𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧

"He's stupid that's why." Isabella said over the phone as she walked over to Cory's class. "You're not wrong, Belle." Joshua agreed as he worked on some assignments at Isabella's place.

Joshua's school back in Philadelphia got closed for a couple days because many of the classrooms got flooded as a couple pipes burst so he's staying at his brother's place but mostly hangs at Isabella's.

"At least there's a new election coming up." Joshua told his girlfriend. "That's true." Isabella nodded as she entered the classroom

"I have to go, hun." Isabella told her boyfriend causing Maya and Riley to smile while Cory tried not to scream out of happiness.

After their fun day they told everyone that they were finally a couple and let's just say they were really happy about it.

"I'll see you later, babe." Joshua smiled as they hung up.

Isabella smiled putting her phone in her pocket but noticed the three's expressions.

"Go for it." Isabella sighed with a small smile.

"Yay!" Riley cheered as Maya clapped with a huge smile. "One step closer to being my sister!" Cory smiled spinning Isabella around.

"You're a teacher with your students here." Isabella reminded him as she saw everyone's expression towards their teacher's actions. "Oh... right." Cory nervously smiled fixing his suit.

He quickly moved to the board as Isabella sat in Cory's teacher seat.

"Current events." Cory started his class. "Somebody tell me what's going on it the world."

"Stuff happened in some country, some team won a game and it's cold somewhere with a chance of I don't care." Maya told Cory sarcastically. "Am I all caught up?"

"Yeah, your education is complete." Cory chuckled. "Anybody who's gonna turn out well got something to say?" Cory asked. "Friar?" Isabella called out..

"All news is about the elections." Lucas responded.

"So are all of the commercials." Farkle added in.

"Why should we care about the elections when we don't get to vote?" Riley asked her father.

"Who else feels that way?" Cory asked his students which everyone rose their hands for. "Well, that's a shame guys because this world's gonna belong to you soon."

"Oh, you mean the one you all messed up for us?" Isabella asked sarcastically with a raised eyebrow. "Yeah, thanks for that." Maya thanked sarcastically with an eye roll agreeing with her sister.