Chapter 11

"Nene-chan!"

Y/n called for her friend, unsure of where to look for her.

"Nene-chan!"

"Y/n-chan?"

Y/n spun around, and saw Nene peeking out of the girl's bathroom. She sighed with relief and walked over to her.

"Nene-chan, I need to talk to you." She explained. "Alone." Nene blinked.

"What's this about?" She asked uncertainly.

"When we first met, you told me I could talk to you anytime." Y/n recalled. "Now is one of those times, okay?" Nene hesitated before nodding.

"Okay." She said. "Where to?" Y/n looked behind Nene, searching for the ghost that looked like Tsukasa.

"Remember, I said completely alone." She repeated.

"I heard you the first time!" Nene laughed. "I'm alone!" Y/n smiled.

"Sorry." She apologized. "I'm just... whatever. Let's go. We're going to the practice garden."

~Time skip~

"So..." Nene said casually. "What's this all about, Y/n-chan?"

Y/n stopped and turned to face the girl. "I have a question for you." Nene nodded.

"What is it?" She asked. Y/n breathed out before speaking.

"Can you see... ghosts?" She asked slowly. Nene froze, the smile still on her face.

"What do you mean?" She asked stiffly.

"When I first met you," Y/n explained. "I saw a boy next to you. He was obviously a spirit. What was his name?" Nene looked pale before she sighed.

"Fine. Yes, I can see ghosts. The boy you saw was Hanako-san. He's my friend." Y/n nodded slowly.

"Okay." She said. "Do you know if he has, like, a twin?" Nene blinked.

"Um, I don't know... maybe...?" She said thoughtfully. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, the next day I saw a boy that looked exactly like him, but it wasn't him. His name is Tsukasa, and I haven't gotten the courage to ask him about your ghost. I was just wondering if you knew anything about it." Nene shook her head.

"No, I'm sorry." She apologized. "But, to be honest, I'm kinda curious now. Maybe I'll bring it up to Hanako sometime." Y/n nodded.

"Please do that." She agreed. "But be discreet. Who knows what this is all about? And also, don't tell Hanako about this, I'd much rather that only a few ghosts know I can see them."

"Okay." Nene promised. "But, tell me one thing."

"Hm?"

Nene looked around cautiously before whispering, "Do you know what the Mokke are?"

~~~~~

Mokke, mokke, mokke

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm very tired. I'll do better in the future :(

New chapter coming soon!