Chapter Sixteen

"I'm embarrassed," Harry chuckles when Niall leaves and allows Louis to help him get changed. He feels a little dizzy, but mostly he just feels embarrassed.

Louis chuckles. "Don't be silly! It was just all fun and games!"

"I didn't say that I did. I've said it in the past, but not today. Well, I said I wouldn't mind it..." Harry closes his eyes and let's out a nervous breath. "I'm sorry."

Louis grabs his tee-shirt and slides it over his body. He presses a kiss to Harry's forehead. "You're cute, you know that?"

"No," Harry blushes a deep red.

"Have you ever... Before?" Louis busy's himself, not wanting to look at Harry when the boy answers the question.

"I have... You?" Harry swallows thickly.

"Yep," Louis grabs Harry's jeans and puts his feet through them. "Want to stand up? Grab onto me, you still will feel dizzy."

Harry does so, holding around Louis' shoulders, pressing his face into the boys neck.

"Done!" Louis helps him sit back down and wraps his arms around the younger, pulling his head to his chest. "Are you feeling okay? Do you want me to stay over?"

Harry smiles and nods. "Please stay over, I want cuddles!"

"Me too!" Louis grins and writes down in Harry's chart what time he is being discharged. "Let's go baby!"