Prologue

Oh hey.

Welp, yet. Here I am, with another *unique* OR SHOULD I SAY *out of ordinary, weird* type of book! 😂

Imao, I think I'm the only one who make this type of story. Cuz I love these birdies and my baby Izuku so much. 💚

Anyway, I'm going to explain some things here first. The concepts of this book may be similar to my other story, "The Young Lady", but they aren't related. I'm just reusing the ideas for plot purpose.

Explanation

1. This book has absolutely nothing to do with my other story, "The Young Lady : Fem!Izuku X Shie Hassaikai"

2. The concept of all these oneshots are same; Izuku is the milady of this yakuza group

3. To keep the mood happy, Eri won't be tortured in this book. In fact, HER PARENTS are still ALIVE and she is living a happy life with her family.

3. Izuku is aged up to 18 for this book.

4. Izuku's parents, Inko and Hisashi died in car crash (I'M SORRY— ;-;) when she was a kid.

5. She lived with her grandfather after her parents passed away.

6. Izuku never met Katsuki.

7. Her childhood friends are Kai and Hari.

8. Pops is still the leader of the group. Kai is his true successor, and will hold the real power once he decided to retire.

9. Izuku has been kidnapped a few times before by yakuza groups who hold grudges against Shie Hassaikai.

10. Izuku is Quirkless.

11. Each oneshot isn't related to the others (unless I state the opposite)

12. This book contains many different scenarios (mostly happy, hilarious, cute. Rarely angst.)