Camellia Blooms - NINETEEN

Words

I have always wanted to ask for forgiveness.

To not think about it but also act it.

It's easy to say but harder to do.

Have you ever experienced something like you prepared a lot for your report in school and when you come towards, you lost your mind.

It's like you're lost for words when in fact it was just at the end of your tounge.

I have a lot to talk about, words were tangled in my mind and I wanted to shout it at the top of my lungs.

But guess all I could do is to hold it in, huh?

...

"Well then, it seems like all of you have partners already. So for your project for this subject is to create a small role play-" all students groaned as well as I " with classical novels and in English!"

"Why English? I'm not good at English!" I could hear Alice from miles away as Bai Chen De could only grumble underneath his breath and silenced her with his stare.

All of us can only mumble underneath our breath. I have already experienced a role play for her though I was partnered with Yuu. We did a 'Romeo and Juliet' act and it was pretty good, but now, looking sideways, I can only shake my head.

"Now group yourselves!" We moved like ants and unfortunately, I have to sit beside him.

I really don't want to be partnered with him.

Nor I want to be with him.

"Guess we'll have to work out on this huh?" His mouth was right beside my ear and I felt myself stiffen from his closeness.

I narrowed my eyes on him but he didn't budge so I took the initiative and pushed his chair away from me.

Dirty bastard.

...

The class was ending and because I'm in the last row, I was assigned to clean the room since it's Friday.

It was supposed to be easy if there wasn't someone causing trouble over here.

I was the last one and was supposed to throw the trash but here's someone being a nuisance.

This man is no other than Ru Wu Jie who is in front of the door and blocking it from me.

"Can you please get out?" I can only say with gritted teeth as he smiled innocently over me.

"Oh, forgive me" he state but he didn't even budge.

This man! He keeps on making me angry! He must be hell bent on annoying me.

"I'll ask a question and you'll answer it, okay?"

I nodded in frustration as I grip the plastic bag full of trash in my hands.

"Did I do something wrong?"

***
Sorry for the late update, I was reviewing for our upcoming test today, hope you can forgive me.

Hi guys and girls! Thank you so much for the votes! I really appreciate if you could comment too, thank you!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!