Chapter Ten

Taehyung woke up to a similar sight as when he fell asleep.

Except this time, the god damn sunlight seeped through the blinds and slightly stung his eyes, and him and Jungkook were a little more cuddled up than he remembered.

Their legs were tangled and their bodies pressed tightly together, Taehyung's arm wrapped around Jungkook's waist to hold him there. Raven hair tickled Taehyung's chin and little snores were heard while the blond haired male adjusted to consciousness.

"Why do mornings have to exist?" Taehyung groaned, glancing at the time. A little soft whine made him look at the person still in his arms.

"Come on, we need to get up..." Taehyung mumbled, mostly to himself but partly for Jungkook.

"No." Jungkook let out and snuggled even closer to Taehyung.

"Yes. I know you don't want to, but we have to. It's just as hard for me as it is for you." Taehyung unwrapped his limbs from Jungkook who whines at the loss of contact.

"No we don't. Why can't we just cuddle all day, Daddy..." Jungkook whined again and tried to keep Taehyung close. Taehyung managed to lay on his back before Jungkook literally suddenly climbed on top of him, plopping himself down and laying with his head on Taehyung's chest. Taehyung gasped and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist again to keep him steady.

"What are you doing...?" Taehyung asked, sighing.

"I'm not getting up yet. Koo wanna cuddle and sleep forever." The ravenette huffed again, pouting.

"Yes you are. We have things to do today."

"No."

"Yes. Get up."

"No!"

"Jungkook!" Taehyung got annoyed and boomed in his deep raspy morning voice. Jungkook flinched a little bit and reluctantly sat up on Taehyung's abdomen. His hair stuck up in all directions and a pout stuck on his lips.

"Don't be bratty. Get up." Taehyung was too annoyed with even being awake in the first place to act all nice. Maybe tomorrow they would sleep in.

"But daddy, why?" Jungkook whined again and started bouncing up and down.

"We have things to do. If you don't get up, we won't get those things done. You don't wanna fall behind do you?" Taehyung tried to persuade Jungkook to get off him by bullshitting. They didn't have anything too important today, but they did have to run to the store again.

"Fine..." Jungkook groaned and slid off the blonde haired male.

They both got up and started to get ready for the day. Taehyung chucked a clean blue sweatshirt and a pair of jeans at the little, who barely caught them.

"That should be fine. Now can I trust you to be in the bathroom alone?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook suspiciously, unsure if he should trust his answer.

"Yes! Promise!" Jungkook made a little salute and scurried into the bathroom to do his thing.

Taehyung sighed and just got ready.

———-

Maybe leaving Jungkook alone again wasn't the best idea.

Taehyung decided to have a little faith and go to the kitchen to start making breakfast for them, but got worried after awhile.