Ares vs Alcaeus

as Alcaeus was pushed to his bed by his wife Tamamo, he was surprised and then looked into her eyes.

Tamamo:" with our relationship as is, people will accuse me of being a parasite to you, only after your power, I don't offer you my body like the other's so I'm sure that people will call me out on my love for you soon enough"

Alcaeus:" and I'll deal with that, you said you weren't ready to lose your virginity yet, so I respected that, and I won't goat you into it either, take as much time as you need and when you're ready, I'll be in arm's grasp for you"

Tamamo:" I still want to show you what I will do for you though... so I talked to Fiona and asked her if I could do anything to help you while keeping my chastity, and she told me about a few... methods"

Tamamo blushed beyond any known color of red as she had Alcaeus do these with her, she was shocked and even cried in pain, but after 2 hours, they were done, sweaty, and full of so much embarrassment that neither could talk to each other right now.

Tamamo:" I am still a virgin... yet, why do I feel even dirtier than if I did lose my virginity"

Alcaeus:"... let's not talk about this and say we both chickened out"

Tamamo:" agreed"

Fiona:" sorry, that's not going to fly"

Fiona surprised them both as she was under the bed the entire time, making the 2 embarrassed, speechless, and wishing they can turn back time.

Fiona:" listen, Tamamo wanted to make sure you knew she loved you with all her heart and show you how far she was willing to go, isn't that romantic and sweet"

Tamamo:" IT WAS PERVERTED AND DIRTY, EVEN DIRTIER THAN PLAN S** ALONE"

Fiona:" of course it was, that's stuff you do AFTER losing your V card, doing it before would just be awkward and even dirtier than if you 2 did do the deed right, I mean, why do you think I waited nearly half a year before doing that stuff"

Alcaeus:" I'm going to help with laundry"

as he went there, he saw Haruhime helping as well and as he grabbed someone's panties, He and Haruhime held hand's to hide it and Hestia came in jealous, making a statement that made her call a familia meeting, with Lily, Haruhime, Tamamo, Fiona, Veronica, Hippolyta, Medousa, and Alcaeus in a room for her selfish plea.

Hestia:" it's come to my attention that certain actions are in my fami-"

Alcaeus:" stop wasting time and get on with it, what is it"

Hestia:" alright, (clear's throat), from this point on, men and women cannot come into contact with one another"

Alcaeus:" denied, go back and think about this more"

Hestia:" you can't say no to me, I'm the clan goddess"

Veronica:" then we'll just join a new god"

Hestia was in a corner and then surrendered some ground.

Hestia:" fine, contact is allowed, but no flirting, we have to keep a mature and etiquette atmosphere in here"

Alcaeus:" hold on a second, me and Tamamo are married, and Fiona, Veronica, Hippolyta, and Medousa are my concubine, if I agree to this, then we'll all suffer, if it's for those not in a serious relationship, this rule would be valid, but you're phrasing make's it sound like all form's of it's banned, I'll agree to those not in a serious relationship not to flirt and such, but if the people are in a committed relationship, then it is allowed, take it or leave it"