Part 47- Seven Grown Ass Men In The Kitchen And a Fucking Human Squirrel.

Y/n's POV

"Hello?" I held the phone between my shoulder and ear while putting on my shoes, watching Woojin doing the same.

"Hey, legend. I got... Um... News." I heard Kai on the other side of the line. He sounded nervous.

"I'm really sorry, I can't really hang out today, something came up." I apologized, "But I can visit you at the café."

"Okay, no problem. Is everything okay, though? You sound a little stressed." He asked me. I heard a bit shuffling and the sound of something cooking.

"You're so sweet, Kai. Really. Taehyun is very lucky." I smiled and heard him choke on the other side.

"How did she know?" I heard Taehyun hiss from next to him, blowing their cover.

"I knew from the very start." I giggled and gave Woojin his backpack, "You were super gay for each other, Kai just had to realise it and it took him some time."

"Hey!" Kai defended himself, then quieted down. He took a deep breath, "So... You're not mad at me? At us?" He asked with a trembling voice.

"How could I ever be mad at you?" I cooed. Woojin gave me a look of urgency and tugged on my sleeve.

"Thank you for accepting us." Taehyun said, and it was clear that he was smiling while speaking, I could hear it on his voice.

"No problem. Say, are you at the café?" I asked as Woojin and I walked out of the door and into the car.

"Yep. When are you getting here?" Kai asked with enthusiasm.

"Just in a few minutes." I replied, "Can I get the usual? And double that, I have someone here with me. Long story." I started the car.

"Sure. See you!" He said.

"Bye!" I hung up and we both buckled our seatbelts.

"So, what's the plan?" Woojin asked me, his hands on his thighs.

"Food, then we'll go to the forest. We'll try to track your friends' scent." I drove out of the parking lot, "Maybe we'll see my boys somewhere... Hopefully."

Kai's POV

"Bye! Enjoy your meals!" I waved Y/n and the new hybrid, Woojin, as I saw their car driving off to somewhere.

"Baby~" I heard Taehyun sing from behind me as I cooked and felt his arms being wrapped around my waist.

"Yes?" I smiled.

"You wanted us to stay here until Y/n gets here, takes the food and leaves. And now she did." He put on chill music on his phone and set it on the counter. He held my waist and rocked us side to side.

"And?" I finished decorating the cupcakes I made and moved my hips with the sound of the music.

"I was thinking about getting you a puppy." Taehyun said I I gasped and turned around.

"Really?" I smiled widely. He grinned and nodded. I packed the cupcakes and cleaned everything in a rush, "Okay! Yes! Cool! Yeah! Great! Let's do this! We can do this! My shift is over anyway!" I took the box of cupcakes and grabbed his arm and ran out of the café as soon as I saw the next worker who had a shift, walking up to the doors.

I high fived the guy and he looked at me with confusion.

"Have fun at work! I left you a muffin!" I grinned, not looking back. Taehyun was behind me, smiling at me and blushing, making me blush as well.