One

Wooyoung's POV

I woke up groaning, not wanting to leave my warm bed. Why? I didn't feel like attending school; I preferred dancing in the dance studio, escaping this dull world, to sitting at a desk, learning nothing. But since my Mom is not a morning person, I got out of bed and looked for my school clothes.

"What to wear, what to wear?" I murmured under my breath, looking for a decent shirt. 

"Wooyoung, are you up? Don't make me come up there and wake you up myself." My mother exclaimed out of nowhere. I jumped, nearly scared to death.

"I'm up, Omma. Going to the bathroom right now!!!!"

I ran to the bathroom, not rushing since it was my own. I took a shower, enjoying the warm water running on my skin and loosening my stiff muscles. I washed my hair before I would forget about it.

I got out of the shower, put my clothes on, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and headed out of the house. 

While I was walking to school, I got a text from Yeosang.

Shy Baby: Where you at? U R usually early!!!!!

I laughed, running my hand through my damp hair. I texted back.

                                          Me: Chill out!! Omw now!

I  put my phone in my back pocket and continued. The school I go to is called KQ High, and...well... I guess it is not that bad. I go there to see my friends and my dancing lessons.

After a while, I arrived at KQ and saw my friends immediately. They stood out: tall (well, most of them), handsome, talented, perfect; everybody always stared at them. I don't consider myself like them, and I still consider myself an average teenager, no matter what.

"There he is! You... are... late!!! Where have you been?" Seonghwa hyung sternly stated. He is the eldest of all of us and is like a second mother to me, but a more handsome version. He was tall and slim, with dark chocolate brown eyes, a strong jawline, and his hair dark as night. The skin was slightly tanned; no wonder he received confessions from boys and girls.

"Yeah, man. What he said." Mingi hyung said while wrapping his arm around Seonghwa hyung. Like Seonghwa hyung, he was tall and slim. He had chocolate brown hair and small dark brown eyes. I envied his relationship with Seonghwa hyung; they looked happy, and I could feel their love. 

"That is something I would never have in my life," I solemnly thought to myself.

"Woke up a little bit late, sorry," I mumbled, trying to hide my misery from my friends. Unfortunately, they caught it, and Mingi returned his arm to his side.

"Uhhhhhhh...Let's go. We're going to miss class." Seonghwa stated, lifting the tension between us.

I followed them to the main building, where I had my first class with Hongjoong and Yeosang. I walked and talked to Mingi and Seonghwa, listening and responding to their bizarre questions and discussing our plans for Summer Break.

"Hey, guys. My dad owns a beach house not so far from here. I could ask him if we could go there." Seonghwa suggested, smiling broadly at his brilliant idea.

"That would be awesome, babe. You sure your dad lets us?" Mingi questioned.

"He wouldn't mind. After all, he owns me one." Seonghwa said slyly.

I laughed, remembering when Seonghwa saved his dad from drowning in his indoor pool. And yes, he is rich.

"Okay, guys. I'm gonna inform the others and see what they think." I suggested. They said Okay and waved to me. 

I was walking to class when somebody bumped into me. I staggered back a little but regained my balance.

"Sorry, excuse me." I quickly apologized. I was beginning to walk away until someone grabbed my wrist rather harshly. I wince internally at the pain and turn around to meet the eyes of...San. He was ungodly beautiful, tall but slightly muscular, and his skin was a light, golden brown. His face was so..... no words can describe it. His jawline, eyes, lips, his hair, and even his nose..... indescribable. He was looking at me with an aggravated expression and stood there silently.

"Watch where you're going. I won't be nice next time. Understand?" He looked me over, and when I didn't give him a response, he pinned me against a locker and tightened his grip on my wrist. I was numb and speechless, not by his beauty but by his actions.

What the hell is wrong with him? I just bumped into him, and I DID apologize, so what is the problem??? He is insane!!!!, I thought, struggling to get out of his hold.

He smirked at my actions. "Just answer my question, Shorty. Do you understand or not?"

Did he call me Shorty? I am not that short!!!!

"Y-y-es, I under-st-stand." I stammered quietly. San slyly smiled and let me go. He stood there, scanning my body, before walking off.

I stood there, blushing from head to toe. What the hell just happened? A fucking hot man physically abused me, and I did what? I stood there like an idiot, letting him do what the hell he wanted!!!! I mentally smacked myself and fixed my clothes before attending my first class. Little did I know San was watching me from a distance, watching my every move.

The clothes Wooyoung wore to school

What San looks like <3

Hi guys, this is my first Woosan fanfiction

Hi guys, this is my first Woosan fanfiction. This is my first time doing this type of fanfiction, so bear with me. If y'all have any suggestions, please comment. I'll release another chapter as soon as I can. Love you, ATINY!!!