Part 48- A Hero

Just wanted to say:

I'm very sorry but actually not.

_________________________________

Reader's POV

"I don't know! Okay?!" Jimin screamed at us.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Taehyung growled, "We trusted you to lead the way!"

"Stop!" Namjoon's voice broke. Jimin fell down on the ground, crying and holding his legs close to him.

Jin looked around at the field they were walking at. He thought to himself how much of a pity it is to be so sad in such a beautiful place. They have been wandering for a few days now. Namjoon and Jimin returning to the city from time to time to bring some food from convenience stores.

"So what now?" Hoseok asked and hugged his arms, "Will we ever see Master again?"

"Yes. We have to. We can find her." Yoongi stumbled towards Namjoon and yelled at the dogs in the group, "Sniff harder! We have to find her."

"I can't!" Jimin weeped on the ground, "I can't smell Master anymore..."

"Wait, let me see the I.D card you found in that wallet." Namjoon straightened out his hand. Yoongi fished out the card and gave it to Namjoon.

"Oh, come on. You must be kidding me." He sighed.

"What? What is it?" Hoseok tried to get a look at the card, "What does it say?"

"Name: Unknownimmie Anonymous. Junior." Namjoon sighed, reading out loud.

"They're just fucking with us." Yoongi grabbed the ID and threw it to the bushes in frustration.

"Namjoon." Jin looked at Namjoon with big eyes, filled with pain and tears. He crouched down to hug Jimin, who wrapped his shaking arms around him, clutching him closely, "Please."

Namjoon felt a lump in his throat. He looked at his pack, feeling horrible as he saw it fall apart right in front of him.

So he shut his eyes tightly and looked away. He couldn't watch. He wasn't strong enough to watch.

"Please." The peacock begged and his voice broke, "Please! Find her!"

Namjoon took a deep breath. He was too scared to open his eyes. He winced and his shoulders shook violently. He tried his best not to cry. He had to be strong. Not for himself, but for his pack.

"Hyung?" He felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around, his eyes still closed.

He felt arms wrap around him. He opened his eyes in suprise and saw Jungkook's bunny ears in his face. He hugged the boy back and felt Jungkook's tears stain his shirt.

"I miss Master." He chocked out.

"Me too." Namjoon ruffled his fluffy, soft hair, finding it extremely hard not to fall apart in front of Jungkook's crying figure.

Jungkook let Namjoon go, running into Taehyung's embrace. He kissed him and raised his hand to Taehyung's antennas to distract himself from the situation.

"Wait." Namjoon said, making everyone look at him.

"What?" Jimin pulled his nose. Namjoon rushed over to Taehyung, and the latter leaned away and clutched Jungkook to him, finding it weird and a bit scary that Namjoon was acting so weirdly.

"Taehyung, can I?" He reached to Taehyung's antennas. Taehyung's eyes wondered from Namjoon's hands to his eyes, trying to undedstand what he wanted. Once he understood, his eyes widened in realisation.