Chapter 8

Bills POV

Day 6: It has been six long days of searching for Dipper. I don't know why I'm so attached to him he's a frickin mortal. but I am. I'm worried and hurt. Gosh, I never knew a mortal could have such an effect on me. I don't know why but I feel the need to always be there for him and to protect him. I want to see him happy and id hate to see him cry and being apart from him is killing me. What's wrong with me?

Day 10: I managed to push back my coronation to another day so I have more time to look for Dipper. Its been extremely difficult. I manage my kingdom now when I'm meant to sleep because I use the entire night time to look for Dipper. I can't help but feel like this is my fault. I must have scared him off!

Day 13: Okay I think I'm officially going crazy I can see him everywhere I go! what's happening I can't even torture any humans my kingdom is suffering from my lack of concentration. I'm exhausted all the time but I can't sleep I'm too busy I need to find Dipper and apologize I shouldn't have said or agreed with such brutal things with him around. He's so fragile and beautiful like a flower. If I ever meet him again that will be his new nickname.

Day 24: I've officially lost it. I can't eat I can't sleep I can't do anything I normally could without knowing he's safe what the hell is wrong with me. I've asked Pyro about this and she says she thinks I'm in love. Me the great Billiam Cipher in love? That's impossible sure I had intentions to marry flower but I wasn't doing it out of love. I did it because he made me curious I adored his looks and his voice. Gosh, his voice could soothe anyone with how motherly and soothing it is. Damn, I really need to hear him. See him. Touch him right now.

*~*Present Time (Day 26)*~*

I groaned currently drinking my tenth cup of coffee today. Looking over my notes of houses I've already checked in the village to see if there my precious flowers house. disappointingly I haven't found his house yet. I think I might go to the house on the left to the one I previously went to the night before. I slam my head on the desk in my private study. There was a knock on my door. "come in" I say tiredly I just want to sleep but I can't. Not yet. Not till I find flower and make it up to him. One of many maids enters the room and puts down a tray of coffee on my table and curtseys. Then moves to the side on my desk standing there ready for her next order her head facing down.

I groan loudly. Surprising the maid who asks if I'm okay. I don't even bother to lie everyone knows I'm not. Shes asks if she could help me forget him as he licked her lips and moved her hand to rest on my shoulder. That alone is enough to annoy me. Forget him? FORGET FLOWER!! I lost control of my emotions and my powers acted on that and burnt her hand. She quickly pulled it away tearing up. I dismiss her coldly. Showing no emotions as I glare at her. She quickly runs out the door. I let out a long sigh as I look out the huge window behind my desk that looks out onto my land. Please come back to me my flower.

I promise not to let you down again...

A/N sorry if this chapters bad. Saying I'm nothing like Bill in real life I find it difficult to write from his perspective.