Two

San's POV

I walked away with a sly smile on my face. After my...encounter... with Shorty, I felt...different. I continued to my class with Yunho, excitement bubbling in my veins.

I never felt this way before---this will be an exciting year.

I entered the classroom and scanned the room, looking for my friends, until I saw a familiar face at the back of the room. I walked towards him, giving him a small smile.

"Wassup, Yunho? You're looking good," I said, ruffling his silver-blond hair.

"Shocked because of what you did to that poor boy. Dude, everybody in that hallway saw you two. What is with you this morning?" Yunho questioned, giving me a quizzical look.

I sighed and sat down next to him. I should've known he was going to ask me this exact question. I don't know why I reacted like that; I blacked out when I saw his face. His face was adorable, especially with his glasses; his hair was a perfect shade of blonde. Lips nice and plump. He was... different to me. The way he acted, the way he talked, the way his small frame was struggling against my hold... it made me feel excited.

"Helloooooo, Earth to San. San? San? San!!!!!!" Yunho screamed, making me come back to my senses.

Jeez, Shorty... what are you doing to me?

"Sorry, he bumped into me and didn't even apologize, so I taught him a lesson. What's the problem with that?" Innocence was written all over my face. I mean, I'm not lying... or am I?

"Bull to the shit, San! I heard his apology, and you didn't acknowledge it. Dude, do you hate him or something? He is a nice guy." Yunho stated while fiddling with his pen. Wait a sec... Does he know him? WTH?!?!?!?

"Wait, wait, wait! Do you know him? Like he's your friend? Who is he? Why haven't you told me?" I questioned him mercilessly. I wanted to know, nothing's wrong with that, right?

"Jeez, man, hold the hell up. Yes, no, and I don't know why. Are you OK today? You are acting weird. Something wrong?"

I sighed again, sometimes wondering how I was friends with him. He is overprotective and concerned for others, even if he does not know them. Maybe that's why. Huh!

"What's his name, Yunho? Hm?" I questioned, ignoring his questions completely.

"His name is Wooyoung, and we're in the same dance class. He is an awesome dancer and very nice, unlike you."

Wooyoung, huh? Interesting. This is gonna be fun.

This is Yunho looks like<3

Wooyoung's POV

After my first class with Yeosang and Hongjoong, I went to my second class. I still can't forget what happened that morning; it made me anxious and weird. A shiver traveled down my spine, my heart beating faster than ever, and a cold sweat formed; I had never felt like this. Was I scared? What's going on? I tried to dismiss my uneasiness, but it returned stronger than ever.

Calm down, calm down, everything is all right. He is just a handsome boy with daddy issues.

I was sitting at an empty table, waiting for nobody in particular. I listened to music until I got a Group Chat text from Yeosang and Hongjoong.

Shy Baby: Dude, I can't get over it!!!!!!

Me: Well, get over it. Nobody's stopping you. Im fine u guys!!!
Jeez!!!!

Koala Leader: R U sure? you didn't talk like you usually do. that guy scared you?;)

Shy Baby: awww..... san scared you? do you need a hug? LOL

Me: You guys not helping me. gtg, work to do.

I lied. In my second period, we don't do shit. So, I just went on YouTube and watched random gameplays. Here's when things get... I don't know how to describe this moment.

"Whatcha doing, Wooyoung?" a mysterious voice asked me. I jolted, nearly falling off my desk. WTH?!?!?!?! Guess who it was? If you guess it was San, you won a billion dollars.

Wait a minute. How does he know my name? I didn't tell him, and I don't think my friends told me!!!!

I sat there, frozen in place due to his elegance and my intense fear of him. What's he doing here, and why is my heart beating so fast? San, once again, looked me over, and a smirk appeared on his perfect lips.

"Awww... are you scared of me? Don't worry, Shorty, I'm not gonna hurt you."

"Oh, really? You didn't seem like this out in the hallway. Are you bipolar or something? If you are, get help, will you?"

After I said that, I was surprised at myself. I'm never like this until somebody pissed me off, and San must be that somebody.

Meanwhile, San did not look surprised. He looked pissed off. He grabbed one of my arms and pulled me towards him in one swift move. I was shocked and struggling to get out of his hold. It was no use. Damn.

"You have some nerve, Wooyoung. You should watch your mouth, or I-"

"Choi San and Jung Wooyoung, go to the main office. You are interrupting the class environment. Go now, or I'll call the supervisor." the teacher abruptly stated before returning to his crossword puzzle.

Us interrupting the class environment? Dude, you don't teach shit!!!!

Before I could object, San literally dragged me from the classroom by my wrist.

What the hell is wrong with this guy? Pinning me against a locker, and now this? What's happening to me?

"San, what are you doing??!?! Let me go!!!" I finally managed to get out of his hold by yanking my wrist away from his steel grasp. I scanned his being before me. He was so beautiful, so perfect, yet he bullied me for no apparent reason at all.

San looked at me with a blank expression and slowly walked towards me. I took a step back, but he kept coming closer and closer. What the hell is he doing?!?!

"Stay a-away from m-me," I stammered, scared of the possibility of him hurting me. But he kept walking towards me until I felt my shuddering body hit a wall. I tried to escape, but San planted his hands on both sides of the wall, so I couldn't. I was trembling, my breathing hitched, and I closed my eyes for the pain to come.

"Watch your mouth, Wooyoung, if you know what's good for you. I'm not the person you should mess with. You need to understand that, or will your life be pure hell?"

His quiet but threatening words caught me off guard. My life has been hell since I "bumped" into you, so what's new?

"OK, San. My life is already hell, so fuck off" San looked surprised and confused until a pained expression came across his face after I brought my knee to his crotch. He yelled and cursed, and I ran and ran and ran.

"Hey, where are you going?!?! COME BACK HERE!!!!!!" San screamed, but I ran like nobody was watching. Adrenaline pumped through my veins, and sweat was beading down my skin.

I have to get out of here. I have to get out of here.

Hi guys, it's me again. Thanks for waiting for the next chapter, and I want to thank Mentaly_Creative for helping me with my book. To the Mentcies out there, check her work. Love you, ATINY!!!!!<3