Chapter 3 ➼ 𝐸𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝒦𝒾𝓁𝓁𝓈

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 ➼ 𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁𝓈

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁𝓈

ANGELINA YAWNS AS SHE HOLDS A wet rag to Jasper's head, who rests in her lap. The girl had been up for the past three days straight with the injured boy as she nursed him back to health to the best of her magic-less ability. Oh how the girl wished she had her magic in this world. Jasper had been up all night moaning in pain to the point where Bellamy burst through the drop ship doors demanding that if he wasn't better in the morning he would "kill him myself."

Angelina happily kicked the older boy out, slamming the hatch as she did. She and Clarke had spent the rest of the morning bouncing ideas off of each other regarding how to heal the boy.

Clarke examines the patch that the grounders had placed over Jasper's wound as she says, "Whatever this stuff is, it has to have had antibiotic properties."

"Let me take a look," Wells says as he enters the drop ship.

Angelina lets Octavia tend to Jasper as she stands, making her way to Clarke as Wells takes the patch from her hands. "And before you refuse my help," Wells continues, "Remember who aced Botany in Earth Skills."

Before he can do anymore, Angelina takes the patch from his hands looking it over before she says, "It's seaweed."

"Then there must be a water source nearby," Clarke says, turning towards the brunette.

Wells sends Angelina a look mixed between surprised and annoyed as the girl ignores him.

"Something with a slow current and a lot of rocks. That's where you'll find more," Angelina nods at the blonde, handing her back the patch. "Also the water would have to be more red than green."

"I know just the place," Finn says, pushing himself off of the wall he leaned against.

"Alright, let's go," Clarke says.

Angelina sits back down next to Octavia as she says, "I'll stay here with Jasper."

Clarke nods as Wells stands, "Do you know what this stuff looks like? Because I do."

Clarke ignores the boy as she and Finn climb down the ladder, exiting the upper level of the drop ship. Wells goes to follow before turning back to Angelina, "You were locked up ever since the guards found you on the ark. How do you know so much about Earth Skills?"

Angelina smirks, resisting the urge to roll her eyes at the boy whom she has yet to grow to like as she says, "I'm a magical fairy tale character born in the Enchanted Forest. My first boyfriend was Peter Pan and I basically spent all of my teenage life studying healing and magic on Neverland. So trust me when I say I know what I'm talking about."

Wells' mouth drops as he scampers out of the drop ship, making Octavia bust out laughing. "I don't think I've ever seen that boy lost at words. Especially when trying to impress Clarke."