Chapter 13:

Morgan

"So you not mad at me no more?" I ask as Eric pulls me into his lap. We came to his house since he said that he wanted to talk.

"We gonna make this shit real simple. Let me know what's up. You either want him or you want me. I ain't down with sharing, I ain't down with no back and forth shit. You fuckin with him coo then that'll be that and I'll let you go, but if you rockin with me you rockin with me, me and only me. Like you said you feeling me I'm feeling you too, but let me know what's up. Don't have me out here lookin fuckin stupid."

"I'm rockin with you." I say without hesitation.

"You sure about that?" He asked lifting an eyebrow.

"Yeah, are you sure about that?" I ask returning the question.

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"Gimme kiss." I said wrapping my arms around his neck as he moved his hands down to my ass. He smiled that smile he knows I love before kissing me.

"What's up with what Nee said tho?"

I stared at him confused for a minute before remembering. "Sorry bitches is on they periods."

He groaned. "Wait, fuck you on my lap for then?"

"Shut up." I said slapping his chest. "You should go get us some food tho."

"Nah, you can make us some food tho." He said leaning back closing his eyes.

I sucked my teeth as I stood up going into the kitchen. For him to be a dude his kitchen stay packed with food, most dudes too lazy.

"Yo Niq what man?" Eric answered the phone sounding annoyed as I brung our food out and waters.

I could hear her shouting through the phone.

"Why are you actin like this!? Like I'm not ya best friend!"

He sighed. "Because you been bullshitting lately."

"How!? You're letting some new bitch come around and you done forgot about me. I'm in love with your stupid ass!"

I raised my eyebrows.

"I told you I love you, but only as a best friend, not in love. I actually like lil mama, if you was a real best friend you would be coo with that."

"I told you that about her and she's still around!?" She yelled. "You know what fine, okay, whatever."

I guess me and his sister were right. I already know she was in love with him, but now I done heard her admit it. That and that she is crazy.

"You don't got nothing to say?" Eric asked.

I shrugged. "No. Just like you told me, know who you rockin with. I don't like to be out here lookin stupid either."

"I'm rockin with ya short bright ass." He said kissing on my neck.

"Move I gotta eat nigga." I said reaching for his plate since I ate all of mine.

"Greedy ass." He said snatching the plate away.

"I'm still dropping you off?" Eric asks.

"You don't have to." I answer.

I'm going over Mama K's house since it has been awhile since I seen her. I didn't know if I was down with him dropping me off because if she sees him she's gonna want him to get out and meet her.

"I'ma take you. I got practice in an hour anyways."

When we pull up in front of the house I turn kissing him.