》32

"Uh, um

"Uh, um...stay with you? Like do you need to rant-"
"Just come sit down."
"Oh- uh yeah sure."

Mark opened the door wider, the hallway light illuminating on Donghyuck's bed which was being held hostage by the girl.

She was laying on her back, covers up to her chin and her head peeked out from the warmth.

Mark cleared his throat awkwardly, walking further into the room before reaching the bed and hesitantly sitting on the edge of it, his back facing her.

"I just wanted to...apologize i guess." She began and the boy turned his head towards her and even though it was dark, the reflection of his earrings and the light illuminating off his face caused her heart to jolt.

"Uh, you don't need to like apologize, I'm sorry if I wasn't any help...I'm not too good with comforting people." He chuckled awkwardly, eyes falling over the room.

"And about earlier, what you said about...about me seeing you as only a child," Hana's heart pounded in her chest, watching as his eyes remained on the door as he spoke mindfully.

"I don't- see you as just a child that is. I mean, I know you are young uh but that doesn't mean like I see you any less than i don't know- uh the other guys.
I don't want it to seem like uh I'm not taking your feelings into consideration-"

"You're rambling."
"I guess I am." He laughed and sighed, looking at the ground. "But I'm sorry if you were upset because of me, i know it probably felt condescending of me to perceive you as young or whatever."

"Shut up," she grumbled, her foot outstretching to kick his leg even though she was under the covers.
"What?" He asked slightly confused, innocent eyes looking at her offended.

Hana couldn't help but smile, it reaching her eyes this time as the feeling of amusement swimming through and glinting at her orbs.

"You're just...so nice and when you apologize i feel bad."
"Oh," Mark laughed and as it died down he was still looking at her.

Hana could feel the hyper awareness of his eyes on her and suddenly the pounding of her heart was so loud she wondered if he could hear it.

"You know Han, I meant what I said earlier...you aren't any of those things- trust me. If you're ugly than I must be uuugly." He prolonged and Hana gasped, sitting up with narrowed eyes.

"Are you kidding, Mr i have millions of fans wanting to marry me- you're literally the epitome of not ugly." She was sat up, covers around her still but now they were closer, not too close.

Mark scoffed out a laugh from disbelief and shook his head.
"Mark Lee I'll personally smack the sense into you if you don't stop doubting yourself."

His head shot up with questioning eyes and raised brows.
"I didn't say anything!"
"No but you're too easy to read, plus you seem stressed out because of the comeback too."

The boy was silent, knowing he too wasn't feeling the happiest at the given moment but he wasn't one to open up easily.

He sighed and patted his jeans once before standing up.
"I think it's time for you to sleep," he began, walking over to the door.

"Okay fine, Goodnight Mark."
"Night Han."

Progress waheyyyyyy

What should happen tho guys