aυтнor'ѕ noтe

Author's Note.

Now I'm so so sorry for writing an author's note in the middle of a book because I'm so against it and I hate when other people do that because it makes me excited that there's an update, but it's really not..

anyway. I'm gonna have to be a hypocrite for a couple seconds here, ok?

Please. Please. Please check out my new BoyxBoy story, Love Letters to You.

My inspiration came from a video on youtube I watched (and I'll put it in the sidebar) about a world where gay was straight and straight was gay. To give you an idea, homosexuality was normal in that world and being straight was the odd one. It was a really powerful video and it made me cry so please watch it.

And afterwards, add Love Letters to You to your library. In it, the main character lives in a futuristic dystopian society where homosexuality is against the law throughout the nation and is punished with death.

I hope to make as much as a powerful impact on readers like that video did to me. So please, support me in this new journey by taking a look at it and leaving your thoughts. The chapters are relatively short compared to this story, so the updates will be quicker and I plan to finish the book within a month or two.

Again, thank you for all the support on this book. It truly means the world. I love reading all your comments and hearing you guys rant over the character because it makes me so happy! I am currently working on another chapter of KB so you shoul expect that in the next few days.

Love ya!
~Lara <3