chap 31

That evening Gelo did send someone with a gift for me.

The gift however wasn't what I was expecting being that it was a dress and heels to go with it and not just that but he also sent someone to do my make-up.

At the moment I wanted nothing more than to know where I was getting dressed to go and what the hell was going on but...I kept cool and kept myself from asking these questions.

Right now I'm just sitting down in a poise ass position to keep myself from getting the dressed messed up or something. I'm nervous as hell.

Why am I nervous though? I already know the guy, he's the father of my unborn child for crying out loud.

I rub my hands together and inspect my nails to keep myself somewhat occupied and thankfully the doorbell rang.

I got up from my seat at the table and walked over to the doors on shaking legs to open it.

Oh, the sight that greeted me.

(I know he's young in this pic but pretend he's wearing that and standing at her room door looking fine as ever)

I let my eyes scan his body and I know his are doing the same to me.

I whole balanced diet in a suit. Yum!.

"You look beautiful as always" he says softly before reaching stepping closer to kiss my cheek softly.

"So do you" my eyes slightly widen as I realized I just called this very manly man beautiful.

"I mean you're not beautiful, not that you're not beautiful but beautiful in a manly kind of beautiful" he laughs and shook his head at me before crossing the threshold to take a hold of my hand in his.

He asked if I needed to get anything which I didn't before we left out to where ever we were going.

We got in the car and started driving to where ever and damn...I have to say paris is a very beautiful place.

I wonder what maleek would like from here? Hmm.

I started to fall asleep but just as I placed my head on Gelo's shoulder, the car came to a stop.

I quickly lift my head to take in my surroundings but Gelo quickly placed his hand over my eyes.

"Nah uh, it's a surprise so keep yo lil' eyes closed and for the sake of keeping this a surprise...don't peak"

I can't even lie and say that I'm not excited right now. I already love this surprise.

"Okay papi, I won't peak" the car fell into silence for a couple seconds which made me wonder if I said something wrong but stopped thinking about it when I felt him replace his hand with a blindfold.

I tried to find out if I could see through the material but nah.

"You not seeing anything right?" I heard him shuffling around again.

"Nah, blind as a bitch" he let out a throaty chuckle before I heard the car door opening.

I sat still and listened awkwardly as he shuffled around the car then it went completely silent. I was starting to worry till I heard the door beside me opening.

"Let's go thick mama" a laugh slipped pass my lips at the nickname as I placed my hand in his.

"Thick mama? That's new" I placed my legs on the ground underneath me before getting out of the car, careful not to bump my head.

I stood up straight and ran my hand down the front of my dress to smooth it out.

I heard the sound of the door closing and he began guiding me to, well where ever we are going.

"Yea you a thick thang especially round the back" I felt for his hand before playfully smacking.

"Stop looking at my ass nigga"

I felt his hand that was resting on my waist trail downwards before I felt him squeeze my ass.

"Gelo!" I went to smack him but all I felt was air.

"Nigga! You better come hold onto me before you let me fall. Fuck around and watch me pull this shit off" I hear his deep ass laugh before I felt him come back to my side and held my hand this time.

"Alright, now you're gonna step up five times" I gripped the dress in my hands and pulled it up a bit to keep myself from falling over.

I counted in my to make sure I didn't step up more than five times. Wouldn't want to look crazy would I?.

"Are we there yet?" I ask as he continued to guide me.

"Nah I prefer my wife and kids" I was lost for a minute before I finally picked up on what he was saying.

I once again smack his arm but couldn't help but laugh.

"You know what I meant" I felt the heat from his body before I felt his lips on my cheeks.

"Nah we gotta go up now"

"Nigga where the hell you taking me?"
..................

I really don't know how further walked but soon we were in an elevator going up. This boy been keeping me on ten toes all night but I don't mind.

I've already started to enjoy his company so he could take me to a dumpster and I wouldn't mind- well I probably would but...whatever.

I finally hear the elevator made it's little ding sound which means we've arrived, hopefully.

I felt gelo's grip on my hand loosen just before he completely released my hand but I soon felt him behind me.

By this time my breathe was in my throat and the silence was choking me.

"We're here" I felt his warm breath on my ear just before he kissed my neck softly.

Is this nigga trying to seduce me? 'Cause I really wouldn't mind at this point.

"Okay"

I felt his hand on the back of the blind fold but he didn't take it off just yet.

"This was supposed to happen a while back but you were acting up but I'm trying to resume from where we left off so..." he trailed of before removing the blindfold from my eyes.

It took me a few seconds to get the fog from my eyes and when I did I couldn't hold back the gasp that escaped my gaping lips.

"Oh my go- Gelo, this is beautiful" I quickly spin around and latch onto him as my heart swelled with love, joy, happiness and everything good.

I held onto him tighter just as I felt tears burning my eyes.

"Come on thick mama, don't cry. Come smile for a nigga and be happy" I lift my face from his chest and tried smiling without crying.

"I am happy it's just that...I don't even know right now" I turned away from him and took in the sight before me once again.

Paris is so beautiful and he just made it better.

.........

Excuse my mistakes plz and I plan bringing in the drama very soon 'cause I don't want to drag the book out too much.

I want it to end it at like 40 chapters.