introduction

It is the date August 19th 1995 and the residents of grimwauld place were Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Nymphndora [Tonks], Arthur Weasley, Molly Weasley, Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Ron Weasley, Ginny Weasley, Hermione Granger, and Harry Potter.

Everyone is talking and chilaxing when a bright blue light happened and 2 people showed up.

The man looked exactly like the twins but he was missing a ear. The other person is a little boy around, he looked a lot like harry and ginny.

Arthur and Remus immeaditly pull their wands out and aim it at the intruders.

"Whoaaaa" the man said backing up, one hand in surrender, the other holding the baby.

"Who are you" Remus growled.

"Err hi" he said "I'm George Weasley".

"No I am" George said.

"I know...I'm you in the future".

Arthur says "we dont believe you".

"Wait if your really George what is something only George and I know" Fred said.

A flash of pain passed the mans face but was quickly hidden "ok. Well...what is the date".

Harry speaks up "August 19th 1995".

"Ok...well after the tournament Harry gave Fred and I his prize money to start our shop Weasleys Wizard Wheezes".

"WHAT" Molly yelled.

"How do you know that" Fred, George and Harry say.

"Because I'm George Weasley" He said grinning.

"Ok fine" Sirius said.

Molly looks at the twins and Harry "what did I say about that stupid shop".

The three look down.

(Older "George" younger "George").

George says "actually that stupid shop is now worldwide and ranked the best prank store in Europe. Also, that shop gave people hope people hope during the war".

Molly looks surprised. Tonks says "what date are you from".

"August 19th 2006" he grins.

"So I'm 28" George says.

"Yep" George said with a grin.

"Wait is he your kid" Hermione asked pointing at the little boy.

George snorts some "if he was my kid that'll be totally incest".

"That's nice" Tonks says smirking.

"Yeah" George said grinning "no he's my nephew".

"Who's kid is he" Ron asked.

"Who does he look like".

"Oh my god. He's harrys son" Sirius said.

Remus says "I see the resemblance, but he also looks like Ginny".

Harry and Ginny look at them like they are crazy. George grins "bingo" he shows them the 1 year old "this is James Sirius Potter born July 16th 2005 to Harry and Ginny".

Sirius laughs, Remus has a knowing look, Tonks grins, Molly looks ready to burst with happiness, Arthur didn't know what to think, Fred was glaring at Harry, George was also glaring at Harry, Ron was gaping like a fish out of water, Ginnys face is as red as her hair, Hermione smirks, and Harry was extremely pale and blushing furiously.

"What" the twins say.

"That's our baby sister" Fred said.

"You knocked her up" George said.