The Mafia boss and Son

Name: "I'm Ricardo

Name: "I'm Ricardo...but you'd probably heard my name before"

"I'm Ricardo's son, I'm Chase...but don't worry, hopefully you never see me"

Nickname: "I'm known as The King..."

"People call me prince...because they believe I'll take over my father's business one day"

Age: "What's it to you?" Ricardo is 25

"I'm seven and people say I still look young"

Species: they're both human

Gender: both are male

Sexuality: "maybe I should put a bullet through your head" Ricardo is pansexual but leans towards males now and Chase is too young

Appearance: above!

Likes: "I like my business, speanding time with my son when I get to, seeing him play, I love my dogs. I also like it when rats or people who are trying to ruin my business get what's coming to them"

"I like...my dogs, they're pretty fun, I also like to play outside andpractice mt sword skills, my dad doesn't really understand why I do like swords but he doesn't mind because it's a skill that may be useful later on...I also like to be alone and have my peace and quiet"

Dislikes: "When someone tips off the cops about my business or when someone threats me or my family. I also hate it when my son avoids me..."

"I don't really like my dad's job...I also don't like it when he tried to pressure me to learn things about the business...I also don't like it when he comes home later and makes me worry that something happened to him"

What they look for in a friend/in a lover: "in a friend? Someone who is loyal and doesn't make me annoyed" "a lover? Well, what I said in a friend but noe they can deal with my son as well and they need to know how to cook, lie and keep there mouth shut to the cops"

Pets?:

"This is Stone, he's a year old and is trained to be an attack dog that protects me and Chase whenever we need him to

"This is Stone, he's a year old and is trained to be an attack dog that protects me and Chase whenever we need him to. He is also training to be a therapy dog for Chade as well so that way Chase can take Stone in areas where some peoplemay feel uncomfortable with a Rottweiler around"

 He is also training to be a therapy dog for Chade as well so that way Chase can take Stone in areas where some peoplemay feel uncomfortable with a Rottweiler around"

"And this is Bruiser. Bruiser is a one and a half year old Rottweiler, he is also trained to be an attack dog and is certified therapy dog for Chase so he go with Chase wherever he is needed"

Family:

"That's me, told ya that people say I look younger than my age"

Physical/mental health: Ricardo is doing fine physically and mentally. He does have a few tendencies to drink after a long day's worm due to stress or sometimes to bad memories

Chase is fine physically but mentally he's a little off. He has anxiety due to his father's job and the pressure that everyone else has on him since they believe that he will take Ricardo's place if anything were to happen

Backstory: When Ricardo was in his last year of college, he had a girlfriend and they were the cutest couple, they were basically soul mates. After they both graduated, they moved in with each other and soon got married, not long after that, they had gotten word that Ricardo's wife was pregnant. He was overjoyed and overwhelmed to have a child but soon realized that they may not have enough money to support themselves and the new baby on the way. Soon. Ricardo turned to the mafia in order to get some extra cash, he did horrible things, killed people, kidnapped people, sold drugs...but he did it for the money and his family. Soon, they had enough money and Chase was born safely and healthy. One night, a few weeks after Chase was born, someone broke into Ricardo's home, He immediately got up and so did his wife. His wife ran to Chase's baby room and found that Chase was alright...she picked him up and held him when she was suddenly stabbed in the back, Ricardo soon raced into the room and shot the person who had just stabbed his wife. He called 911 but before the ambulance could arrive, Ricardo's wife had died from the wound, he now only had his son, Chase, that was enough to keep him going. He soon dedicated his life to the mafia as he wanted payback. He was going to wipe out, EVERYONE who was involved with the planning of his wife. While Ricardo was doing that, Chase was safe and would have somewhat of a normal life. One by one, the ganhs who were involved with the death of Chase's mother and Ricardo's wife were soon killed off. His plan isn't complete and he wasn't going to stop until he had killed everyone who was involved with his beloved wife's death.

Scenario 1: It was a nice day at the park, you were sitting on a bench, read, drawing, just relaxing, etc. You then noticed a small boy playing alone at the playground not far from the bench, you saw no parent...maybe he was lost? You got up and made your way over to the young looking boy who was on the swings, you asked if he was lost, he shaked his head. You then asked if his parents were around, he again shook his head. You then asked who was he here with, he then pointed behind you, "Them" he said simply. You then heard two growls, you slowly turner and saw Stone and Bruiser not far from you, they seemed to be ready to attack at any given moment. What do you do?

Scenario 2: make one up!