Savior

Angel Dust's  POV

"Where have you been Angel?!" Valentino yelled. I crossed my arms and furrowed my eyebrows. I glanced to my left and didn't respond. He then put a finger under my chin to make me look at him.

"We've been trying to get a hold of you! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND YOU MYSELF! Now, tell me...Where. Have. You. Been?!" Valentino yelled once again. A tear dropped from my eye as I faced the one I feared. "Around." Was all I could muster the courage to say.

I turned my heel around and started walking away. I didn't turn back, I knew he was following me. I can feel his anger, I wasn't ready to see him again. I don't like to admit it but I'm scared of Valentino. I had history with this guy, a history I regret.

I ran back home. I just wanted to go back home. Safe and sound. I wanted to see Anais, she must me worried sick.

Finally, I made it home. I ran with all my strength. I wanted to go in my room and sleep until tomorrow's pentagon shaped sun rises. I crashed inside. Val right behind me.

"So this is where you've been." He said with a smug tone. My eyes widened as I see my tiny best friend. Anais. At the top of the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anais' POV

The moment I saw Angel, my dear best friend my only friend, I dashed to him. I was in front of him. I spread out my arms to keep the demon away from him. I furrowed my eyebrows, I glared into the demons eye.

"Get out of my way kid!" The demon yelled, I stood my ground. I wasn't going to leave my helpless friend to this monster. I'm going to protect my friend.

"Did you hear what I said?! Get out of my WAY!" He tried pushing me away. But I was glued to the ground. "No." I said in a deep voice, I sounded like an adult. It scared me, a bit and I guess it scared the demon too.

He backed away from me. He glared at me, he then smirked thinking he can defeat me. "Ah, you're such an idiot if you think I'll spare you because of your age. Pathetic little bitch." He tried slapping me.

My eyes tried bright red, they were glowing. A black aura kept his hand away from hitting me. He was just as shocked as Angel. "Do you really want me to destroy you?" I said with a smile, not a sweet one, a smile like my dad. Sharp teeth and all.

I twirled my hand around and had black chains holding his hands down. He tried fighting back but didn't succeed. This annoyed me more and more by the second. I decided that I needed to get rid of this fool.

"Fine then, I'll just have to call the exterminator, to get rid of the pest!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. My eyes glowed red, I smiled but not a friendly one, it was a smile my father would always have on display. Except mischievous, a Cheshire smile.

I twirled my hand around, a black aura surround the pimp looking demon. "Last chance." I sternly and godly said. He still soundly budge, "Let me go you little bitch!" He yelled, I frowned. "We don't cuss around a child now, do we?"

I put my hand in a fist and held it tight, the demon shrunk. He was forming into the form of a spider. Perfect, I thought to myself. The transformation was complete.

"My job here is done." I said as I wiped my hands as if they had dust on them. I grabbed the spider and smiled. I handed it to Angel Dust, "Here, you handle him now. Keep him as a pet or kill him." I said in a sweet voice.

"Jesus Christ Anais! That's was amazing! You were amazing! I-how in the hell....you really are Alastor's child. Good job kiddo." Angel messes with my hair, I smiled at him softly and looked up at him.

            "Thank you Angie."

                 "You're my savior, you know that?"

A string of laughter followed. Then papa and Rosie and Charlie came running in. "Who's there?!" "Don't hurt my child!" "Come out!"

When the three noticed no threat was near they all cleared their throats and fixed themselves. "What happened my fawn?" Papa asked me, he kneeled down to my level and out his hands on my shoulders.

"I just killed a man!" I happily said, he looked dumbfounded. "You-you did what now?" Charlie asked with a stutter. I looked at her and smiled.

"The demon was trying to hurt me, she heard the commotion and came dashing to save me. This is the demon she turned to a spider." He let out his hand to show the three demons.

"You turned that demon into a spider?" Papa asked shocked. I nodded with a pleased smile. Rosie and papa looked at each other, confused. Then Charlie came to me hugged me.

"I'm proud of you. You managed to do that all by yourself! Your powers are really coming along!" She lightly pulled my cheeks. I lightly blushed from being complimented by the woman I love as a mother.

"We're proud of you. The four of us." Papa came right behind Charlie. Rosie nodded with a soft smile I've never seen her with. I smiled happily to all four of the demons.

Later that night.
Alastor's POV

"I just can't believe it! I thought she was too young to be able to hold such strong powers! Then again, there aren't really much children in Hell who were born here besides you, Charlie." Rosie said in such amazement and pointed at Charlie.

"I haven't even had that much power at such a young age, she's barely 8!" Charlie commented. I pulled the blanket over my little fawn, we were in Anais' room. Putting her to bed, she must have been drained for using her power.

"She is my daughter after all." I softly said, the two ladies looked at me. Charlie nodded and smiled, "She's our daughter." She smiled and I had a tint of red on my cheeks. Rosie looked at us, "Okay, okay. There is a child and a widow in here." She crossed her arms together.

Charlie and I laughed. We then left and led Rosie to her new room. She wanted to be apart of Anais' life, but she has to work here.

Charlie and I headed to our room later and got ready to sleep.

"Goodnight Al." She said in a tried soft tone. I smiled at her beautiful face. "Goodnight my love." I gave her a quick kiss on the lips. We both closed our eyes and slept.

So my sweet Ana is just as powerful as me. I can't believe I thought she wasn't, all because of her height and age. I'm stupid, my daughter is like me. I hope she learns new things about herself. Her birthday is in 5 days.