Chatper 10 - Training Camp

Y/n along with Blue team were standing behind Captain James as he was speaking to a very large crowd, Y/n had gotten orders to bring the groups he was training to the Phoenix colony ship a place Y/n and Blue Team called home for a get few years, after arrival they found out that the Covenant had been attack multiple planets so it was decided that due to Y/n and Blue teams experience they would train a group of people from each planet instead of sending them to planet after planet.

James : "now I know you all must be very confused as to why you are all here, as you know strange aliens have attacked your planet but lucky we managed to drive them off"

A hologram of a Covenant appeared behind Y/n and Blue Team showing everyone what they look like.

James : "they are known as The Covenant we have been at wr with them in order to protect all life across the universe for years now"

As James continued his speech Y/n saw someone talking while looking at Y/n and Blue teams weapons, after one of them whispered somethingY/n saw the boy try and sneak his way out. Sighing he approached Captain James and spoke down the mic.

Y/n : "sorry sir, but to the boy with gray hair that's currently trying to sneak his way out of this meeting"

Everyone turned to see the boy Y/n was talking about.

Y/n : "you have 10 seconds to sit down yourself....or I'll force you to sit down"

??? : "why don't you try and make me"

As Y/n made his way off stage and towards the boy, Blue team along with James had the same thought.

James/Blue Team(mind) : "....he's fucked"

James : "to the group that boys apart of.....I can only apologise for what your about to see"

As Y/n had made his way to the boy known as Mercury, he saw him try to kick his head which he effortlessly caught.

Mercury : "what the"

Y/n cut him off by grabbing his neck and lifting him off the ground before slamming him into the floor, luckily for Mercury his aura took some of the damage but the bad news was his aura was now gone, as he was about to do it again.

James : "Y/n stand down"

Y/n dropped Mercury and headed back to the stage while everyone looked to see Mercury was unconscious completely.

James : "now I must ask that for those you may get the idea to steal our technology.....don't not o ly will you not be able you understand or even carry it, but as you've just seen you can be easily killed by anyone here as they have much more experience than you do"

Timeskip

After the meeting it was decided that Y/n and Blue Team along with a few others would help train the groups to have a better chance of defending their homes. After being shown their living quarters they were to share a room between 4 people, but they each would have to live with people from different groups at work in that 4 as a team for the remainder of the training course as they will not always get to work with the people they want.

As Y/n was making his way to his own Dorm he opened the door to see something he never expected to see.

Ophis : "hello

Ophis : "hello....Mating partner"

......

Y/n : "what the hell are you talking about"

Ophis : "didn't Zero tell you"

Y/n : "tell me what"

Zero : "sorry I never told you, but years ago Ophis had asked me to be her mating partner"

Y/n : "so that's got what to do with me"

Ophis : "he told me he didn't want a Mating partner so I made a deal with him, he was thinking about finding a partner so we said if he did find a partner they would become my mate as they would have his power and with my we can have a strong child"

Y/n : "your the infinity dragon....why would you need a child"

Ophis : "to take my home back from Great Red"

Y/n : "right so why are you a cheerleader for"

Ophis : "Kuroka said you have a cheerleader fetish"

Y/n sighed.

Y/n(mind) : "I'm going to Kill Kuroka"

Ophis : "so....do I turn you on"

......

Y/n walked to Ophis and grabbed her shoulders, she smirked thinking it was mating time only to be thrown out of the room.

Y/n : "one day of peace...thats all I ask"

Zero : "hey partner"

Y/n : "yeah"

Zero : "did you like seeing her in that outfit"

Y/n : "what on earth makes you think that"

Zero : "your heart rate Spiked when you looked at her"

.......

.......

Y/n : "shut up"

As Zero laughes at the other side of the door, Ophis, Kuroka, Koneko and Serafall all had an evil grin on them.

All(girl) : "so he does like Cheerleaders....good"