𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆

This story has respectfully been taken down. The author sincerely apologises to anyone who was in the middle of reading it and didn't get to finish it. If you have questions about it you are very welcome to message the author and receive your answers.

The reason for the redaction of this story lies behind the author's inexperience in writing when it was first published, thus making the author not proud of what she created and not proud so many young readers saw the cringeworthy story. She is aware many readers liked it, many loved it or even hated it, but the guilt of the story's existence and continuous rising view count made the ultimate decision of its deletion.

Maybe sometime in the future the author will revisit it, rewrite it and publish it again, but at the moment she feels way too many things were wrong ever since from beginning and would need changing a lot which she has no patience for. And then there is also a fear deep inside the author that when she rewrites it no one will like it anymore because it would not be the same.

For now, this is it for this story, in hopes you will still hold it in the highest regard and not forget about it this author thanks you for reading it. And if you'll miss it too much, not to worry, there are plenty more stories to read on her profile.

Thank you and have a nice day.