lots more risky opinions

my brain,,, e m p, ty

But th re stll be thoghts

1. cancel culture.
not cool, not funny. not liking someone because they did something terrible? fair. not liking someone because of some offhand comment or because they dissed someone? not cool. celebrities are people too and you're just being a ho if you're mean to them (unless they're someone like onision, in which case please do call the coppers)

2. stanning problematic people.
should we still listen to music or support people if they have problematic views? My mind still isn't made up on this tbh. i internally debate about this a lot however I haven't yet to reach c o n c l u s i o n. what do you guys think?

3. male victims.
valid. often unreported. should be talked about more.
and to the people who say stuff like 'it's not the same' or 'it's not possible' or 'they aren't as important as other genders'? fuck you, come at me bro because I'll show you my 238 page PowerPoint on it.

4. anime can suck.
one of the reasons I stopped watching a lot of anime is because of the subtle messages. so many anime are subtly sexist, racist or in general quite problematic. and sure, lots of people aren't ready for that convo yet but I stand my point. most (not all, but a lot) anime sexualise and objectify women. if you think about it for more than five seconds you realise so many anime do it, subtly and blatantly. also 'loli' culture is lowkey disgusting. so many '20' year old women look like they're five and they're still sexualised. it's borderline pedophilia. that being said, lots of anime are wonderful and not at all problematic! you just have to find them<3

5. food things.
- ketchup and pasta is valid.
- can fruit please stay out of desserts. mixing fruit and cake is gross to me.
- bacon ain't it. it really isn't that hype.

6. Kpop and male femininity.
sometimes people don't like kpop because they're afraid of male femininity. also, just because a guy is a bit feminine doesn't necessarily mean he's queer or a bottom. feminine tops are a thing.

7. gay culture&&bi stuff.
being gay doesn't make you cool. also saying everything is gay is lowkey annoying if you take it too far. also gay culture isn't always that great, remember that whilst it is often used as an umbrella term, people might prefer to be referred to as 'bi' rather than 'gay'. also if you're queer with a lean towards the opposite sex it doesn't make you any less queer. same thing applies to being in a relationship with someone of the opposite sex.

8. lofi is kinda dull.
lofi isn't that bad but personally I think it's kinda boring, listening to it for hours on end would make me cry.
and ok, let's be real: some of you don't listen to hard rock music whilst studying and it shows.

9. hurt political feelings.
as much as I support people being emotional I swear some people just need to shut up. Santa Claus, road signs and shit like that isn't even blipping on my radar of important equality things in comparison to human trafficking, MMIW or India's thing. like, some people have really sensitive opinions and feelings and I can see where they come from but they're literally doing m o r e damage. so yeah, please stop your privileged 'activism' and focus on shit that actually matters.

10. mob mentality.
I was going to go on a whole ass tangent about this but I can't be bothered. all I'm going to say is that most of us adhere to mob mentality whether we like it or not, we're not that special. I see it a lot on wattpad actually lmao.

11. animal lover.
you're not an animal lover if you coo over cat videos but promote/support companies that abuse animals.

12. abortion.
I'm pro choice and will happily debate with you on this. if you're pro life please do remember that you're associating with people who will scream and shout outside clinics and not think about how women go in there for other reasons (cancer, cervical problems etc). birth control should not be a luxury, it isn't solely for pregnancy prevention: it can medically help some people!

13. is Satan evil or-?
I- this is a genuine question since I actually have no cluebut isn't he idea of lucifer being a bad guy kinda hypocritical? He literally tortured bad peoole? If he was a bad person wouldn't he just accumulate loads of corrupted soul and fight heaven or something? Isn't he lowkey the bad cop to Christianity's God? I'm not very educated on this so please do lmk!

14. disliking love.
you're not cool or quirky if you don't want love or hate love. if you have a vehement distaste for lovey dovey things like pda or Valentine's Day it doesn't make you woke or unique. it just means you don't it. that's it. (Or you secretly really want it but haven't accepted that relationships aren't everything and don't want to seem 'basic' or desperate)

15. Football.
Football is a bullshit sports and I hate it. No take backs. It's literallyjust kicking a bag of air around and it's so fucking stupid like- why do footballers get paid so much? I call massive fucking bullshit. I should start a campaign to put footballers down. the pay is ridiculous they get pAID MORE THAN SOME DOCTORS. DOCTORS!!!!!

16. showers.
if you haven't just sat down or laid down whilst showering then you haven't lived yet. I have to take pretty quick showers sometimes bc school and family but if I can I'll just lie flat on the floor because there are no rules in t h i s world. seriously try it sometimes, just sit down and burn for a while. (m

17. running.
running >>>>>>>>>>>
media have made to out to be super hard and bad but honestly it's pretty good. it's great for your head (chemicals and the like) and it's great for your body! I enjoy running a lot and it often makes me feel better when I feel super down and it keeps me pretty ;3c

18. Fate.
'Everything happens for a reason-'
the shit that's happened in my life has been mostly pointless like do I look like I've become a better person? No. Shit doesn't just happen for a reason, fate/destiny is bs.
also I hate parents who slack on looking after their kids because 'i trust that god has a plan'
well you better not be angry when his plan for your kid is dying from drug abuse at 18 kAREN

19. Ok boomer.
I don't like this joke that much and I'd elaborate but nah. (Also tf is a zoomer?)

20. Christmas.
christmas <<<<<<<<<
( no this isn't just because once I nearly had my nose broken on Christmas Day, I genuinely don't think the holiday is that cool lmao )

21. Religion.
religion isn't necessarily bad. people who use religion to be bad or hate on others probably only read/listened to the bits they liked. y'all can't pick and choose this shit and use it as an excuse to be an asshole. that being said people have done extraordinarily kind things centred around religion. some religious people are super cool and lovely whilst some atheists are asshole, the world goes on etc etc. being agnostic/atheist doesn't make you cool or modern or unique. it just means you don't believe in a god.

22. sleep.
it's not cool or good to sleep badly. our bodies need sleep and if you don't sleep well you shouldn't be proud of it. I sleep badly because I get chronic bad dreams and I end up waking in panic, feeling worse than before. I try sleep as much as I can because I know it's bad for me. if you don't sleep well don't complain when you feel like shit. try look for solutions or spend less time on electronics before bed luvs. taking care of yourself is more important than fitting in and being 'cool'. (I might do a chapter on what nightmares are actually like for me- thoughts?)

23. quirky.
disliking musicians who are popular or just popular things in general doesn't make you cool. If you don't like a popular thing then that's cool but don't make it seem you're super special.

24. love.
if you're reading this you're a lovely person and should go do something nice for yourself because laurie loves you and thinks you're aces🥰.