The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 23 (final chapter)

• Dedicated to All my loyal fans : )

AN: Before I start I just want to say Thank you to all of you as this is the last chapter of Bad Girl is always more fun.

And I wish all of you will check out my new story Her name is mean, woops I meant Megan.

Her name is mean, woops I meant Megan Is a very funny and crazy story about a socially incompetent girl who decides to associate with a group of boys ,in her words, "overly hormonal sex crazed teenage boys"  she will boss them around, feel them up, test them and drive them all to the point of insanity and she do it all in the name of science.

But Mean, woops I meant Megan, wont only be figuring out the physical and physiological way these boys work, but she will also find out hats it's like to be a teenager for once in her life and maybe...just maybe... fall in love?

HA who am I kidding Megan could never fall in love...right? But the way she is looking at him...no, could it be?! She is falling for one of her science experiments?!

Well I guess to find out we will have to conduct a little scientific research of our own...

Read Her name is Mean, woops I meant Megan to find out the facts about this comical romance

So please check it out guys!!

Ok so on to the last chapter of Bad Girl.... Boo I want to cry I can't believe it's the final chapter : (

Vote and comment you guys!

And thank you all for reading my story : )

 Also look out for:

'A Good Girl's Revenge on the Schools Bad Ass?'

{Sequel to "The BAD girl is always more fun.}

*******************************

Chapter 23-

Madison-

You know how people say that when you're about to die you see your life flash before your eyes, or you see the one person you will miss most in the world. Me? I didn't bother with that, because unlike those people I wasn't going to accept an easy death. Not because I could easily get out of this situation, but because I'm suborn to the core, and I won't let some half ass water take anything of mine from me. Not my Family or friends, not my personality and definitely not my life "Madison, get behind me" Jeremy hissed in my ear trying to pull me back by my arm as Nick smirked at me with his gun twisted to the side pointed straight at my head.

I pulled my arm out of Jeremy's and with it I pushed him backwards so he wouldn't be able to attempt anything stupid while my plan formulated in my head. I locked eyes with Nick and tried my best to ignore the gun as I took a step forward "Nick, you got your money, you got the winners title for the big race...why don't you just leave us alone? I mean it's not like we can actually tell the cops about this. If we told the cops about this we would have to tell them about the racing track and if we did that we would be as good as dead, so just let us go, I mean what's the point of holding us here?" I said in a casual tone, yet let me assure you that I was ready to pass out from the stress of everything.

Nick chuckled with a menacing tone and his gun stayed up pointed at my head "that may be true Madison, but I have other plans for you and your boyfriend here" I gritted my teeth and took another small step forward