B*tcha*s Jenna visits Liam

So, I went to the shower, undressed myself and turned on my shower, the drops of the water started falling on me it was making my whole body wet....i always feel really calm and peaceful when i shower it makes my mind feel good ....i was so relaxed that i closed my eyes for a moment .

*knocking on the door of Liam's room*

"Was that a knock i just heard a small bang on the door, what the hell, who can be this at this late at night?" I said to myself in confusion.
I turned the shower off.
Then i put my towel arround my waist and left the washroom.
"Who is it" i said with irritation.

"Itss meee Jenna! Liammm open the dooor! Are you gonna make me wait like this outside ? " she said .
"Ugh! Again this girl, " i said to myself.
"Wait i am opening" i said with a irritating tone.

*Liam opened his bedroom door*

"Hey babeeeeeee! How are youuu didn't you missed me ?" She said while hugging me.
I cut off the hug.
"Jenna i told you how many times that don't come to my house at this late. Please dont call me babe , I am not your babe, those were just one night stands nothing else....you know that very well....i am not in love with you....and i just wanna make it clear that I told you from the very begining that we will just have sex but there would be no feeling betweeen us , we will not catch feeling for eachother and you agreed on that now you can't do all this shit coming to my office everyday to flirt with me just because your father is my father's friend." I said harshly, and i turned my back on her.
"Oh, Liam....why you getting soooo angry...umm its fineee...lets just leave all this thoughts aside and lets just have some funn" she said in a seductive tone and while slowly touching my abs from behind with her cold hands.
I kept silent.
"Lets just not waste anytime" she said with seduction.
She slowly started undressing herself.....reavealing her
Expensive Victoria's Secret lingerie, she bite her lips in a seductive way......she was making hard for me to control myself....i was turned on by her body but Melissa's face keep on coming in my head i cant remove her from my mind....by this it was giving me a bad headache.
"Ahhh~~~~~" i moaned in pain.
"What happened babyyy? I mean liam...." she said in confusion.
(Okay guys i know this is too short but it was long but wattpad is not letting me publish that so i can only publish till here)....