47. Dance with him

Preeti's point of view

"May I have a dance with you." I turned to the source of voice and Siddharth was standing in front of me extending his hand towards me.

I didn't say anything just sit there and look at him whether to say yes or No. I wanted to dance with him but i don't know how to do a couple dance. I may be embarrassed him in front of everyone with my wrong steps.

"No, I am fine.." I said with heavy heart.

The smile on his face fell and I feel ping of hurt looking at him. But suddenly he took my hand and started walking towards the dance floor.

"Siddharth I said no." I said looking at him.

"I know you wanted to dance with me. I can tell that looking into your eyes." He said while walking.

"That's not true." I said try to take my hand from his hand. He stopped suddenly and turn me towards him.

"Okey then say it looking into my eyes." He said while holding me by my shoulders.

I can't tell lie looking into his eyes so I looked down in embarrassment. He still perfectly know me.

"But I don't know how to dance? I don't want you to feel embarrass to dance with a lees experience person." I whispered in a low voice still looking down.

He put his hand on my chin and raised my face.

"Preeti look at me." He whispered.

I slowly raised my eyelids and look into his deep brown eyes and he is looking at me lovingly.

"You never a embarrass me. I fell proud and complete when you are with me and don't worry about the dance just move your body accordingly to mine and after that if you feel uncomfortable tell me." He whispered looking into my eyes.

I nodded my head slowly.

Siddharth took my both hand and placed them to his shoulders after that he slowly slid his both hands to my arms and then put them on my bare waist.

I gasped when he suddenly pull me towards him by my waist with a jerk.
My heart is beating like insanely and ready to come out from from its rib cage. I am already having a hard time to control my emotions but now he is making it difficult. He started moving our body accordingly to music.

"You look beautiful today." He said while looking at me.

"You don't look anything less." I muttered under my breath.

He chuckled softly.

"You know you can praise me loudly." He said looking at me with a smile. I bent my head lower and chuckle. I bit my lower lip to control the pink shade on my cheeks.

"Actually scratch my previous words, you look more then beautiful." He leaned closer and buried his face in the crook of my neck. He flared his hot breath on my neck. I shivered and clutched his shoulder tightly to control myself from moaning.

"...and your off shoulder blouse and bare waist. You shouldn't have wear that now everyone is looking at what is mine. You drive me crazy. You don't have any idea how I am controlling myself not to touch you." He whispered huskily in my ear.

I take a sharp breath when his lips touched my neck and he pull my neck thin chain with his lips. I clutched his nape hair and closed my eyes to control myself from moaning.

He slowly take my right hand from his neck and put it on his heart. I can feel his heart is beating insanely like mine.

"This is what you are doing to me. It started beating insanely whenever i think about you." He whispered while touching our foreheads.