38

'Harry?' I asked I could feel myself shaking. 'Y/n' he whispered looking me straight in the eyes. 'I cant bare the thought of losing you and marrying you means infinity. I know I was doing the right thing today because every time I look at you I get the same feeling I got when we first met. I've made a million memories with you as my girlfriend, and I want to make a million more with you as my wife. Most people ask approval from parents so I did some praying to up above, they said yes and well um so did Jide. I have never been this happy with anyone in my life and I'm not letting that feeling go. So will you y/n l/n be my love and my wife for forever more will you marry me, Harry Lewis' I was stunned harry had spilled that out with a few awkward stutters but it was the last thing I expected. I just sat watching his face smile up at mine I managed to move from my frozen state and nod. He laughed slipping a ring onto my finger. 'I love you' I kissed him holding his face. We stood just staring for minutes I couldn't believe that I was going to marry harry the only thing I could of ever wanted. In that moment I forgot about everything else around me all I could focus on was. Him. 

We strolled back to the hotel in no rush, we stopped off getting some ice cream messing about, I had never been so happy ever. We got in and collapsed on to the bed. 'ready for the first night with your soon to be husband' I smirked as Harry climbed onto me resting his chin on my chest. The rest of the night was a blur. The next morning we got up at 10 am and went down for breakfast making sure we ate a shit ton as free food. Our flight was at 4 so we didn't stay for long. I rug JJ as we were in the taxi. 'ya girl married' I greeted him and he just laughed 'ya boy KSIOlajidebt and I knowww' I laughed and we talked for a couple minutes before deciding I should go ring the girls. I could see over my shoulder Harry texting into the sidemen group chat. I face timed our girls group chat consisting of ; Freya, Gee and Talia who were squealing their heads off. 'okay well I'll see you when we're home' I waved at the camera and ended the call. 

Y/n

Y/n.L/n
Heading home engaged ⭐
Tagged:@wroetoshaw
Comments turned off

I was scrolling through the fans posts which made me smile about how happy they were. Getting home and landing we headed straight to the sidemen house. Walking in all the boys rushed to harry and they die some sort of weird cheer. I made straight eye contact with Jide who ran at me picking me up. 'You did it' he squeezed me and I shook my head 'no we did ' I smiled at him and I went around getting congratulated by everyone. And again I felt at home. The girls sprinted in squealing so high pitched and trampled me. I didnt see harry because in a blur i was rushed upstairs into a spa room. 'Wedding planning' gee jumped and I just laughed 'girls we have time relax' we sat down on the floor 'not if you want a baby' I chuckled along with my favourite people. We did a q and a video for my channel with the time we had before chinese with the boys.

[A/N] cool ok well this is trash :) please vote x