Chapter 15

Alia stood on the balcony watching the city come to life....

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

When she closed her eyes... she started to get visions... she couldn't make them out. All she could hear was screaming and crying, and sudden loss.

Something big was going to happen...

Alia suddenly opened her eyes.... and stumbled back.

She felt someone catch her... she turned her head and saw Anakin.

"A-Alia w-what's wrong?" Anakin questioned.

"S-Something big is gonna happen...." Alia whimpered.

He looked at her with such concern...

She placed her hands on his face and closed her eyes.... opening up her mind, allowing him to see what she just saw.

He closed his eyes and started to get the visions.... he heard the screaming and crying, and felt sudden loss.... he was horrified, but confused....

How was she able to do that? He thought.

They both opened their eyes... and looked at each other.

"H-How did you do that?" Anakin asked.

"I-I don't know...." Alia paused

"I don't think I can go on this mission with Obi Wan... I can't leave, knowing that once I do... something horrible will happen," Alia continued.

"A-Alia you must go.... or you'll regret it," Anakin smiled.

"T-Those horrible nightmares are gonna come true.... this could be the end of the Jedi order," Alia cried.

Anakin froze.

He didn't know what to do.... but he found himself pulling her into a hug. Holding her...

"I-I have to tell you something," Alia replied pulling away....

"Okay?" Anakin said.

"I sense a sudden pull to the dark side... someone is calling out to me, I don't know who it is... but they are very powerful, I've been pushing them away..." Alia stated.

Alia wanted to tell Anakin... about how she could feel the Dark side calling out to him as well, but she had too much hope... that he'd be able to fight it off.

"You need to fight off that urge... Alia," Anakin replied.

Alia nodded.

Alia pulled Anakin into a kiss.... it was long and relentless, they both were holding each other close... Anakin had his arms wrapped completely around Alia's waist...

Alia pulled away and buried her face into the crook of Anakin's neck... placing small kisses here and there.

Suddenly they both turned their heads and watched as the sun started to rise... Anakin pulled Alia close...

They both needed this... they both kept each other safe.

But there was a sudden knock which caused them to pull away fast...

"Who's there?" Alia replied walking to the door.

"I-It's me.... Padme," the voice on the other side of the door said.

Anakin and Alia sighed in relief.

Before Alia opened the door... she stopped and turned around.

"Padme told me... that you guys kissed," Alia said.

Anakin nodded.

"Kissing her... was wrong," Anakin replied.

Alia nodded... and gently grabbed his hand.

She turned towards the door and opened it.

            ****************************

"You still haven't told Clovis?" Alia said.

"Well.... no, but I don't even know if I want him in the picture," Padme shrugged.

"Padme... he's the father, you could at least tell him that... he deserves the truth," Alia smiled.

"W-why does he deserve the truth? He's evil! He's working for the enemy... Alia," Padme groaned.

"If you don't wanna tell him, then you don't have too," Alia replied.

Suddenly Alia grew nauseous.... she stood there, trying to over come the wave of nausea.

"A-Are you okay....Alia, you look pale," Padme asked.

Anakin walked into the room... and looked at Alia.

Alia looked around room and threw her hand over her mouth and dashed towards the bathroom... she threw up body towards the toilet and threw up.

"Uh Alia how long as it been since you got your period?" Padme questioned... walking into the bathroom.

"3 months.... I think? W-why do you ask?" Alia said... sitting up against the wall, wiping her mouth.

"Alia... I think you might be pregnant," Padme smiled.

"A-Are you sure?" Alia questioned...

Padme nodded.

"We.... I can't tell Anakin, at least until I know for sure," Alia said... standing up slowly.

"Awe how cute... you have morning sickness!" Padme giggled.

"We don't know if I'm pregnant... calm down Padme," Alia groaned.

"Come on! Let's go find out now!!" Padme said... grabbing Alia by the hand and pulling her through the apartment...

Anakin sat on the couch waiting.... he looked up when he saw Alia and Padme walking in the room.

"Where are you guys going?" Anakin asked standing up.

"Alia is coming with me... I totally forgot I had an appointment...with my doctor," Padme smiled.

Padme lead Alia out of the apartment.
          ******************************

The hospital wasn't far away.... practically walking distance.

The tall red and white building blended in with the bright buildings of Coruscant...

Once inside, Padme dealt with the droids and other alien folks while Alia sat in one of the chairs... waiting.

Padme merely shook her head, and waited for Alia to be called back.

After many aliens... each one with different problems, Alia was finally called back. A small droid carrying a clipboard leading both Alia and Padme back into a room.... where Alia had to sit down on a table colder than the planet Hoth.

The small droid questioned Alia... and of course she answered the questions truthfully, she was growing anxious... waiting for the many questions to come to an end.

After the questions, the droids scanned her body... with its eyes.

Once the droid finished... it finally had its diagnosis.

"Congratulations, Alia... you are exactly three and half months pregnant!" The droid said.

Alia froze.... but sudden joy filled her entire body..