Ch. 29 🖤 DISTRACTION 🖤

(Mina's POV)

Am I really... not a virgin anymore?

I checked my clothes and sighed in relief when I found my clothes on as it was before.

I'm thinking too much. I trust him.

I went in the bathroom to take a shower, making sure to take my clothes with me. I didn't want that same thing to happen again. I felt so embarrassed at that time when he saw me in just a towel.

I looked in mirror to see my face. And seconds later, I screamed. My scream was so loud that it made him come running to me instantly.

"Mina?" I heard his voice coming from outside. "What's wrong?" He asked.

I opened the door to see his worried face. "Why did you do this?" I asked him, pointing at the red spot on my neck. "This hickey looks disturbing." I said furrowing my brows.

Instead of giving me an answer, he came closer to me, making me nervous. "I'm a vampire, I can't ignore my vampire instincts so I gave in." He said, purposely showing me his sharp fangs.

"What vampire instincts? Doesn't sound reasonable." I said while huffing.

"Your flesh is just so soft that I can't help but bite into it

"Your flesh is just so soft that I can't help but bite into it. It's in my nature." He said while I looked at him being speechless.

"Fine then, how does this sound? I wanted to claim you mine. And you're completely mine now." He said, leaning closer.

"Do you plan on making me a vampire?" I mumbled, avoiding his eyes and stepping back from him.

"Of course not." He laughed as if I made a joke, causing me to roll my eyes at him. "I didn't use my fangs. You would have been dead otherwise."

"Whatever!" I walked away before I could get more flustered.

____

"Why?" I mumbled as I wiped the tears away. I didn't know why I found myself crying when I woke up from my sleep.

What made me cry?

I can't remember.

Suddenly, the memories of that dream flashed through my mind where Sehun had left me all alone. But, no. That was not it. The reason of my painful cries was something else. My head started to hurt when I tried to remember the forgotten memory of that same dream.

Why can't I remember it?

"Don't even try to." His voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Something's are better off left forgotten." He told, slowly stepping closer towards me.

"You saw it, right?" I asked.

"I only saw the half of your dream. The rest of it was so black that I couldn't see it." He answered.

Black?

"I said, don't remember it!" He pulled me into a hug. It seemed he didn't want me to remember it but I was still not convinced. It bothered me.

"Mina..." He said before kissing me on the lips, completely taking me by surprise. Distracting my mind completely by the kiss, he continued kissing me as I finally gave up and closed my eyes.

I blushed and hid my face in my hands after he pulled away from the kiss. There was a long moment of silence before I peeked at him through my fingers to see him smiling at me. I blushed even more by that.

"Mina, have you forgotten about your friend's concert?" He suddenly asked.

"What! I thought you were just saying. You really meant it that time?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm interested. So, we're going there on this Sunday, okay?" He told while my smile stretched, being excited to see my friend performing once again.

____

(Author's POV)

"Where did you come from?" A white pale girl said as she squinted her eyes at the sight of Mina reading a book in her room. With a displeased expression on her face, she turned away from her sight.

"What are you planning, Sister?" One of the two males asked as they sensed their sister's dark aura and evil intentions.

"That girl. I'm going to eliminate her." She smirked as the three of them watched Mina from far away in the forest.

" She smirked as the three of them watched Mina from far away in the forest

"Let's see how long you can resist."

~•~

A/N

So this girl is the one I talked about in Chapter 15. There were four of them and most of the readers voted for number 2, who was Gulinazha !

 There were four of them and most of the readers voted for number 2, who was Gulinazha !

I think she looks perfect and real for a fierce vampire's character. 😍

In case you don't know, she has worked with Luhan in a chinese drama named "The fighter of the destiny ". It's a very good drama!

Anyway, I hope you liked this Chapter! 🙂

Vote and Comment! ❤️

💜💜💜