Chapter 7: Cold as Ice

Hello minna!
I cant believed that we got
300+ READS!!!!
Im soo happy that you guys like this! I had a HUGE writers block for this chapter. Because its GRUVIA!!! Since I dont know how to get the Gruvia right without spoiling very much my story. But I think I got it right! Hope you guys like this!
NOTE:
Fairy Tail or its characters are not C-chan's they are rightfully Hiro Mashima's.

Chapter 7: Cold as Ice

~~ Gray's P.O.V.~~

All I could see was water. Looked for someone but i saw a blunette girl around my age next to me. She smiled. " Such a cute smile.." I thought. "Gray-sa..."
The girl tried to said but she was cut off by a really wierd sound.
Oh right thats my alarm..
I have the most horrible alarm ever...

Its classical music..

I just dont like that kind of music..
Anyways I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.
"Arghh this job is soo boring..."
Yeah I have a job.. As a towel boy
I know I know boring..
But they pay really well so I dont care.

I change into the uniform since I got out of the shower.
I texted Lyon, my "brother" that I'm going to my job since he is my only family left.
I was walking to the pool when I saw my main man...
Uhhh...
I mean rival Natsu Dragneel....
With a blonde girl?
They were talking... and they were happy?
Im never going to get that happiness.

Still walking I saw Levy going to the library.
"Same old Levy huh?"
Then I got to the pool...
Indoor pool to be exact.
Its quite new so there isnt a lot of people.
There I saw my boss: Mr. Gildarts..
"Heyyy Gray..."
Yeah I forgot to mention my name is Gray Fullbuster.

"Good morning sir!" I said.
He was drunk already? At this hour?
Yesh...
"Soo today is a special day~" he said a little happily.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Some Gold Olympic Medalist is going to practice her for three months and your are going to be her towel boy" he said.
"Yes sir!" I said.
"Now GET BACK TO WORK!" He shouted.
"Yes sir!" I responded once more.

While I was working, girls were checking me out.
I know I'm handsome but still
I need my privacy.

At 12:00 some paparrazi came here. They were taking photos of a girl.
A blunnete with a nice body...
Wait what?
Stop being a pervert Gray...
She walked to me.
"Hello!"

~~Juvia's P.O.V.~~

I was at a beach... They water was beutiful! I wanted to swim in there but I looked around and saw a pretty handsome guy if I say so myself. I was going to speak but instead I said : "Gray-sa..."

Juvia... JUVIA!

"AHH!" I woke up and imeadiately saw Coach Jose.
"Juvia! We are already here! Get out and get your things!" He said quite angry. "Y-yes..." I responded.
My name is Juvia Lockser. I am known to be a first class swimmer.
I got out of the limosine and got my bags.
I'll be staying in one of Coach Jose's buddy's hotel, The Fluttering Wings.
Then a bulky man showed up at the entrence. "Ahh Jose! Good to see you buddy!" He said. "George! Thanks for letting use stay!" Coach Jose said while giving him a hug.
"Anything for you Jose!" He said back. He looked at me and then back at Coach. "Your room is 317, have fun!" He said. We walked to the elevador and Coach pushes the number 3. "Juvia would you like to go to the pool today?" Coach asks. I nod. "Juvia will gladly go!" I said happily. "Then get changed" he said with a smile. "Yes sir!" I replied.

I changed to a cute bikini that matched my mood today.
A 1 hour ride and I was at the pool.
Imeadiatly I saw some paparrazi. "Juvia is scared..." I thought out loud. "Dont worry..." Coach says.
"Ok..." I said a little unsured.
We stopped and paparrazi came and started to take pictures and asking questions. "Juvia is it true you are going in the Olympics this year too? "Are you stilk dating Mr. V?" "Can you pose for us". I looked at them and smiled. "Juvia is very sorry but Juvia cant answer does questions right now, If you excuse Juvia..." I said and got inside with Coach. "Ok Do you see that boy?" Coach asks me while pointing to a raven haired guy who is kinda my age. I nodded. "He is going to be your towel boy for these 3 months that we are going to practice" he finished his sentence. I walked over. "Hello!" I said cheerfully. "Hey!" He smiled back. "I'll be in the food court if you need me!" Coach said and he left. "So Do you ne-" "Juvia doesnt beed anything now if you please move..." I said a little angry. Yep That my true form. I started to walk and I hear him saying :"Yesh, Cold as Ice... But... I like it.." I looked back at him, he was smirking. I blushed.

"What does Juvia got herself into?"

----------------------------------------