Part 71

Naming ceremony, 

Khushi wore a navy blue full length dress and kept baby in her lap who is sleeping peacefully. Aman bought a new duplex house with his savings and held the naming ceremony in the new house.

Khushi with her mother reached his house first and helping them, Khushi took the baby and decided to babysit for the day; the specialty of this baby is that, he is comfortable with all the ladies and cries whenever he is with Arnav, Shyam, Ashish or Shashi.

The men have promised to come after wrapping up their work but the ladies have come over to attend the function. It's a private one with closed friends and relatives.

Khushi is capturing every moment possible and sending up in their group messenger. Arnav is more curious about the baby than Khushi, for the first time, he never seen such a small baby live.

Arnav asked his secretary to clear his schedule post lunch, and reschedule them for tomorrow if needed.

Khushi: hey baby, do you know, you look so cute, in this white and blue dress, and we are even matching... the baby smiled in his sleep making her fall for him...

Khushi: aww... she is feeling like, she wants a baby for herself now...

Priya: why don't you ask ASR to give you a baby... I heard that he is ready to give you?

Khushi: Aman, you are gone!!

Priya: pagal... 

Anjali joined them: what's going on and what Aman did?

Priya: not Aman but your brother.

Anjali: chote? 

Priya: ha, he said, he is ready to...

Arnav: give a baby to Khushi, when she is ready to have.

Anjali's jaw dropped seeing his guts to telling that openly: we are not in that fast forwarded society, so first get married them plan for it.

Arnav: ha toh, when did I deny that, it will take time to get the baby in this world too... we have lots of time to get married.

Khushi: will you guys stop discussing that? And you, Mr. Raizada... you are crossing a lot...
Aman's mother came there and asked everyone to come out as the ceremony is about to begin.

They named the baby as Rishi, Rishi Aman Mathur... hearing the full name Aman felt bliss, that he is now a father to a baby who is sharing his name. He looked at his father and thanked him for uncountable reasons, Aman's parents asked Khushi to do the honors of being a sister to Aman, in their family Aman is the only son and even in their relatives too, no girl only boys... Aman thought Rishi would be a girl but it's a boy. Khushi happily participated and embraced the baby.

After the ceremony got over, 3 the couple went to the terrace and chatting, Rishi is with his grandparents, luckily he didn't give hard time to anyone during the ceremony else it would be hard to console him.

Shyam: saale, I have that you are being bold all of a sudden, what's going on?

Aman: yeah, giving shock aftershocks. 

Arnav sighed and stood up; he went near Khushi who sat on the swing with Priya and Anjali. He put out his hand forward and asked to stand up. She gave in and stood beside him.

Arnav: you know that I'm not with good with words, and the change they are talking about is because of you, my dad and Di who used to think that I'm a useless guy with the relationships and can't think of anything apart from work. My mother always sides me and hoped that I will get a girl whom I would fall hard for unknowingly. My dadi wished for me to get settled with a girl with good values and understanding of relations, you come in the every category they are looking in my bride and I, I have never thought of being in a relationship to start with but you made me do, that too, with each passing second I spend with you, you came in my boring and peaceful life only to brighten it with your lively and cheerful nature. Though you are crazy, I want to part of it, I want to be with you all the time, for this life time, I don't know about the 7 lives people talk about but I just know that if we are meant to be together, we will be together in all the lives, but for this lifetime, I found you and for the rest of my life, I just want to be with you, I want to see you first and last for the day. I want you to be beside me all the time in every moment of my life, in each step I take in my life. I want to share my, everything with you; my name, my family, my room, my space and importantly, I want you to be the mother of my kids... I have never liked babies all this while till I saw Rishi. Will you bare me for the rest of your life and get old with me? Will you marry me? Will you accept the name to be called, Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada?

Priya and Anjali had tears seeing his sincere and heartfelt proposal, whereas Aman and Shyam‟s jaw dropped as they have never expected such kind of proposal ever from Arnav Singh Raizada., to their surprise Arnav went on his knee and bent his head first then looked up and took out the ring from his pocket which he had brought a year ago, when he been to US and delayed his comeback. It's a simple platinum ring with a single stone on the middle.

Khushi felt speechless and numb at his proposal. She had tears, though she smiled when he mentioned about the kids but it was something she never expected him to do, though they would get marry eventually, even if he doesn't propose her but every girl in love would be expecting a proper proposal from her guy.

Not just the 4 witnessed this but all the family members did, Garima who came to call them for dinner, witnessed when Arnav started expressing his feelings, she called others to come up for a surprise. Thus all witnessed Arnav's proposal. Except dadi who stayed with Rishi.

Khushi‟s tears are rolling down, but not a word coming out, she felt so overwhelmed. She gulped and nodded with a smile. He smiled and kept the ring on her finger and stood up, the next second, Khushi hugged his so tight that he felt out of breath for few moments but smiled and hugged her back and kissed her forehead.

Khushi: I don't want to cry but I can't help from crying.

Shashi and Ashish whistled at the same time after hearing Khushi, that was loud enough for them to come out of the moment and the other 4 too turned back and saw all their family members smiling at them.

Aisha: I'm so proud of you Chote! She kissed his forehead and then Khushi's; Garima repeated the same while Arnav wiped he tears.

Ashish: true, that I have never thought him to have a relationship, though I have encouraged him to be in one. Now I'm happy to be a father of you. I'm so proud of you.

Shashi: Khushi? He said nothing else; Khushi came running to him and hugged him tight. He felt emotional, no doubt. He held her hand came to Arnav and placed her hand in his, no words exchanged but the silent promises.

All had dinner cheerfully, and all are talking about the next event to celebrate.

"Only son of Mr. & Mrs. Ashish Singh Raizada & Aisha Singh Raizada, Arnav Singh Raizada to get engaged to the only Daughter of Mr. & Mrs. Shashi Gupta & Garima Gupta, Khushi Gupta." 

Thank you so much for the comments guys!!