54

[unedited]

Jungkook's Pov

Seeing Jimin shake in fear as his eyes become brimmed with tears breaks my heart. I don't know what's worse, my fear or the heart break I feel seeing the poor boy cry.

"I-I'm so scared." Jimin's voice cracks against my chest. I kiss the top of his head as I rub his forearm in attempt to calm him. He hiccups as he sobs. The fear finally took over him.

"It's okay we will make it don't worry love." My voice comes out soft as I gently grab his chin. I hold his face up and I can see his puffy eyes. His lips are quivering and so I kiss him.

I can hear him sniffling as he calms down into the kiss. As my eyes are closed, I cup his cheeks and wipe the tears that are running down.

I can feel the car move forward and so I break the kiss. Jimin's beautiful eyes just stare at me as he tries to hold in his hiccups.

I smile a bit before I give him little kisses around his face. On his nose, cheeks, eyelids, and forehead. He feels so soft.

Jimin's eyes close and he giggles quietly at my actions. I don't want him to worry, I don't want him to feel scared. I want to protect him even if it costs my life.

Seeing his little giggle lifts up my mood.

"Jimin."

He wipes his still wet eyes before he looks clearly at me. I can't believe he looks so good even after he cried. He looks so cute with his red nose and red cheeks.

"We're okay." I say with a smile.

He takes a deep breath and nods his head.

Then Jimin jolts as his phone buzzes in his pocket. He gets off of leaning on me and takes it out. I peek over and see it's his mom calling.

Of course, I totally forgot about our parents.

"Y-yes mom we're okay.....we are just stuck in a long line leading out of the parking lot here.....oh that's good but shouldn't you move somewhere else?? The bomb seemed really close to your work building....... okay..... Mhm.... bye mom and tell Mr. Jeon his son is okay too."

I listen intently to their conversation. I may not know what his mother is exactly saying to him since all I hear is a tiny voice but I still listen. Before the call ends I take a glance at the front mirror and see the driver glance at us here and there. He's so silent and it's as if he's also listening to Jimin's conversation.

Jimin ends the call and turns off his phone. He shuffles in his seat as he puts his phone back into his butt pocket. He pushes his hair back getting it out of his face and then looks at me.

"My mom was just really worried about us. She said the bombs were a bit close to their work building so I told her she should move away from there." As he speaks he looks past me and out the window and I can see his expression turn into a worried one. Probably because his mom can be hurt or worse if she's too close to where the bombs drop at.

And my father, well, I don't even know if I care or not. Maybe a little.

Just a little.

"Yeah she should really move to a safer location." I say as I place my hand on his thigh slowly rubbing it.

Jimin bites his lip a little and looks down at my hand.

I try to do this as a reassuring gesture but it always leads to something way more. And I may do it sometimes on purpose to tease Jimin. It's fun and sexy.

With my hand still placed on him, he leans again on me but even more. He closes his legs so now my hand is in between both of his thighs as it grips his right one. Jimin's head rests on my shoulder and faces up at me. I grip his thigh tighter as I feel his lips on my neck giving it a kiss.