Prologue

Same person, Long time

~ 7,000 years ago ~

"Run!!!" She shouted. Everyone ran past her.

As she stood when everyone left, she was left to meet the hero. "It's going to take more than a few lullabies to get rid of me." She said, standing fearless.

The hero kept quiet. As he attacked, everyone stopped running. "We're done for!"

~ Now ~

You ran through the hallway and got onto the side of the window. You smiled. Before you knew it, that smile was gone and the sky disappeared. That sky went from blue to red. You had no choice but to jump. When you jumped, your body felt lighter. It felt like if someone had slowed down your high fall.

Hours later, you woke up on the grass.

Your dress was burnt and ripped. Skin was sensitive and scratched, but gladly, you were still alive. You stood up slowly and saw a huge castle. "This isn't my home.." You thought. Walking towards the castle town, you had many things going through your head. You wanted to freak out so much, but you needed a shelter first.

Your stomach growled like a monster. "..For how long was I asleep?"

There's a horse nearby. You saw it and got close to it. "There's a person here..!"

"Hey!" An old man saw you. "Get away from my girl!" He grabbed pieces of hay and attacked you with them. It hurt your skin even more. "Ouch!!" You ran away. You went to castle town, heard of a bar and searched for it. Once you found it, you entered.

A pretty middle aged woman was the bar tender.

"Oh my!" She exclaimed. She ran over to you. "Are you alright, my darling?"

You collapsed in front of her. There was someone who could nurse you. The woman carried you to a special room.