Part 73

At night, 

Raizada's, Anjali and the boys had their dinner in Shantivan, Gupta's, Shyam and the girls in GR.

Shyam is assisting Shashi in each and everything just to make he doesn't get stressed out and fall sick and no one wants to see him low at the wedding rituals so like a son he did everything to support him.

Khushi was studying in her room but then lost the concentration on the book and thought of Arnav but got disturbed by the ringing tone of her mobile, looking at the caller id she looked through the window and saw Arnav.

Khushi: what are you doing till this late night?

Arnav: what are You doing waking up till now?

Khushi: I was studying.

Arnav: I was working.

Both smiled and had a talk then wishing each other slept.

All the pre-marriage ritual got completed and the marriage is after day after tomorrow from that day.

Khushi was thinking to go to her college and get some update on her last semester exam dates so got dressed up and came to Shashi to drop her but he asked Shyam to do so, as he his presence needs at home more.

Khushi held Shyam's arm and stepping out then Dia called him out.

Dia: papa!!! She ran towards him and hugged his legs.

Shyam: hey princess! What are doing here? He asked picking her up.

Khushi: why didn't you go to school? She asked pulling her cheeks.

Dia: you were also not going so I'm too bunking my school. She replied smiling brightly.

Khushi: Oh! But I'm going to college now. Hmm... you too get ready... we will drop you at your school. She teased her.

Dia: NO..... She shouted.

Shyam closed his eyes and closed the near ear.

Shyam: Dia stop shouting.

Dia: I won't go to school...

Khushi: then don't compare me with you... you are doing things like elders do. She said in a complaint tone.

Dia: promise. won't it again. You're my promise...

Khushi: oh god!!! Shyam bhai she must have killed me a hundred times by now, making promises and then breaking it. I don't believe you.

Dia: now aren't you getting late for your college? She asked with an irritated tone.

Khushi: your school is on the way. Let's go.

Dia: no. I'll go out with papa.

Shyam: now stop both of you and princess... you shouldn't talk to your elders like that.

Dia: then ask her to do the same. She fights with Arnav mamu.

Shyam couldn't say anything on that and looked at Khushi who opened her mouth wide and placing her hands on both side of her waist.

Khushi: you... 

Arnav came there and shut Khushi up by placing his hand on her mouth and dragged her from there to his car and made her to sit in the car left.

Shyam: you are getting naughtier day-by-day.

Dia hugged him tight smiling brightly then the duo went out for an hour then got back home.

Arnav stopped the car at entrance of the college and asked her to come back soon but she asked him to accompany her.

She went to the admin office and got the information about the dates of her examination.

Arnav: why are you looking dull? He asked noticing her sad face.

Khushi: exams are going to start after 1week from the wedding.

Arnav: great. 

Khushi: what great? I have a lot to study...

Arnav: seriously Khushi, after studying all the things you are saying you are having lot to study.

Khushi: revision needs time and also I need to attend the practical.

Arnav: come on now... if you stop fussing and start studying then it will be more useful.

To make her normal he took her to her favorite restaurant and had lunch then took her for a long drive and while returning back home Khushi shouted: Stop!!!

Arnav applied the break and turned to her and asked with a worried tone.

Arnav: what happen?

Khushi: kulfi. She said excitedly.

Arnav was like What????????!!!!!!!! He thought something happened to her but she shouted on seeing Kulfi????????

Arnav: are you out of your mind?

Khushi: Arnav please one...

Arnav: no. Aunty will kill me if you catch cold.

Khushi: Please... I won't tell her...

Arnav: what? But seeing her pleading face got down and bought her one then started going home. After finishing it Khushi smiled at him and kissed his cheek making him surprise.

Arnav: if aunty comes to know and scolds me then I won't leave you. Beware of that.

Khushi: chill she won't get to know. I won't tell her and you too won't then? As she completed the sentence she got down and going to enter in. As she entered, she sneezed, not once, not twice but trice making everyone to look at her and she smiled sheepishly and got in. Payal observed that something was near her mouth and from the smell she a guess what she had and passed a glare to Khushi. Shashi noticed red nose and got that she caught cold. Shashi and Payal exchanged the glance and shake their heads thinking she won't change.

haiiii guys my wattpad account crossed 500 followers. thank you so much. i have a surprise for you guys by this weekend. try to guess it.