Part 70

As buaji and naniji went away khushi pushed arnav and came out from behind the pillar.

Khushi: arnavji aap..aap aisa kaise...agar buaji ne dekh liya hota to? (how could you do this..what if they would have seen?)

Arnav: agar buaji ne dekh liya hota to unhe apne damad pe bohot garv hota...ki unka damad unki beti se kitna pyaar karta hai (if she would have seen then she would have been very proud of her son-in-law...because her son-in-law loves her daughter so much)

Khushi: haaw..kitne bes**** hai aap!! Jab aapse pehelibar miley they tab humey bilkul nehi laga tha ki aapko pyaar karna aata hai...kaise naak fulake daratey rehetey they aur ab dekho...(how shameless you are! When we met for the first time...I never felt that you knew how to love someone...how you used to flare your nose..and see now) 

Arnav: sab tumhari wajah se..(all because of you) 

Khushi: ji? 

Arnav: haan khushi...you changed me..you made me realize what love is...ab tumne mujhe badla hai to you have to put up with it. He smirked (yes khushi... you changed me..you made me realize what love is..now that you have changed me... you have to put up with it)

Khushi got emotional and said: arnavji waise to hum aapse pehele bhi kahey chukey hai..lekin yeh baat hum hazar baar bhi kahey na to kam hi hoga....aapne humey itni khushiya di hai ki kabhi kabhi humey lagta hai ki yeh sab kuch ek sapna hai....aapko pata hai humne kabhi is tarah se hamara janamdin nehi manaya..(I have said this before as well but even if I say this thousand times it is not going to be enough...you have given me so much happiness that sometimes I feel I am dreaming....you know I have never celebrated my birthday like this)

Arnav cupped her face and kissed her on the forehead and said: khushi tum bohot achhi ho and you deserve all the happiness in the world. And embraced her. (khushi you are very good and you deserve all the happiness in the world)

He could feel her silent sobs and to lighten the mood said: haan yeh alag baat hai ki tum puri pagal ho...tumhari harkatein..(yeah it is a different story that you are mad..and your antics..)

And back she was to her fighting mood: aap firse...(you again!!)

Arnav: I mean abhi abhi tumne lavanya ko jo idea diya...that was.... (I mean the idea that you just gave lavanya...that was..)

Khushi what were you thinking? Nk upset hai isiliye lavanya chhat se jump karne gayi hai!!! And nk!! Woh aur ek namuna hai..he ..he actually....unbelievable!!!! (khushi what were you thinking? Nk is upset so lavanya has gone to jump from the terrace...and nk is another example he actually....unbelievable!!!)

Before khushi could reply, both of them looked up and saw lavanya and nk coming down the stairs laughing and talking. Khushi gave a winning smiling to arnav. He was dumbstruck at the thought that even such ideas work.

During dinner time, everyone gathered together.

Nani: hastey kheltey yeh waqt kaise beet gaya pata hi nehi chala..(we didn't realize how time passed)

Buaji: nandkisore lagat hai kal hi to aye they aur ab kal wapas jaana bhi haai (feels like we came only yesterday and now we have to all go back tomorrow)

Mami: humka ee phamily outingzz se bahutii happinej hui...(I am very happy because of this family outing)

Everyone had mixed reactions on their face, happy about the trip and sad about the fact that they will be going back the next day.

After dinner nk found lavanya standing at one end of the lawn alone.

Nk came and tapped on her shoulders and said: hey lavanya..what are you doing here?

Baatein kuch unkahee siजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें