Part 71

The next morning they were all set to leave sheesh mahal. Lavanya was supposed to go back to her hotel and then to london in few days. She bid goodbye to everyone.

She held khushi's hand and said: chamkili you have always been there for me... thank you so much...

Khushi: galat baat hai lavanyaji dost bhi keheti hai aur thank you bhi bolti hai...(this is wrong...you call me your friend and then thank me as well)

She hugged her and said: aap hamari sabse achhi dost hai aur hamesha rahegi! (you are my best friend and will always be)

Lavanya saw everyone around and but couldn't see nk. Her eyes looked here and there.
Khushi noticed and teased: waise lavanyaji agar up jan na chahti hai ki nanheji kaha hai to hum aap ko bata de ki woh abhi bhi kamrey mein hai..aur...(if you want to know then I can tell you that nanheji is in the room and...)

Lavanya smiled and ran upstairs. She knocked once at nk's door, finding the door open she went inside and saw nk sitting on the bed covering his face with his palm.

Lavanya went and sat beside him and said: kya hua nk? (what happened nk?)

He looked at her with pain in his eyes and said: u were right lavanya... I am going to miss you... Pata nehi hum fir kab milenge..if we will at all (u were right lavanya... I am going to miss you...dont know when we'l meet again... if we will at all..)

Lavanya: oh common nk... We will definitely meet...aur fir we can always be in touch...

He still looked upset. 

Lavanya said: now common give me a hug! 

As nk hugged her, tears came out of her eyes at the thought of separation. They broke the hug, and she quickly wiped her tear and said to cover up for the embarrassment: idiot! Waise to itna bakwaas kartey ho..jis din miley they us din bhi kitna pareshan kiya tha aur aj bhi..her voice trailed off as she choked on her tears.(idiot1 you keep on talking nonsense..the day we met you irritated me so much and even today..)

Nk lightly hugged her again and said: hey lavanya...smile okay!! 

It was almost like a week after they reached delhi. Siddharth was staying with the Guptas. Khushi came to gupta house one evening to pay a visit. Garima had taken shashi to the doctor.Buaji, khushi and siddharth were all drinking tea, when buaji said: siddharth babua ab to tumo bhi shaadi kar lio..(you also get married now)

Siddharth hesitated and said: woh haan buaji bas..(actually buaji...)

Khushi put a hand round his neck and said: kyun bhaiya!! Ab to bas bohot ho gaya..humey jald se jald hamari bhabi chahiye...(why bhaiya!! Its enough now..i want my sister-in-law)

Siddharth: khushi woh actually.. 

Buaji smiled and teased: kaa hua bitwa...kono pasand hai kaa...batao nandkisore..(what happened...do you like someone...tell me ...)

Siddharth quickly said: khushi sun na mujhe tujhse kuch zaruri baat karni hai..(khushi listen I need to discuss something very important with you)

Khushi was taken aback and said: kya hua bhaiya..hum...(what happened bro..i..)

He dragged her hand and took her to the room: sun na tu...(listen..) 

Khushi went to the other room and said: kya hua bhaiya..aap aise achanak humey yahaan kyun le aaye?kya baat hai bhaiya? (what happened...why did you bring me here...what is it?)

Siddharth: khushi mujhe tujhse kuch kehena hai...(I need to tell you something)

Khushi: haan bhaiya..(yes bro..) 

Baatein kuch unkahee siजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें