Part 63

It was the biggest day of AR designs, and also it is the most awaited day for this grand fashion show which going to give more fame and turnover for this company. All are more excited for this grand show as well as tensed be, any small mistake can affect the reputation of this company and also each and every employee aware of Arnav wrath if they did any mistake regarding this show what they wanna suffer, all employees having fear about this, all are contributing their skills and talents to their level best.

On that day, arnav early morning itself went to AR designs to make all the arrangements nd also to check each and everything based on clients wish regarding this deal nd show. In his family every one wished him for his success before he leaving for his office, they having full confident on arnav. Khushi was more excited for this show, this is her first show after she joined this company and her talent also going to prove in this grand fashion show, she was little bit nervous, also having some sort of fear. When she came to arnav home, she was disappointed by hearing that arnav already left for office, she was more angry on him now for not informing her.

After arnav reached his office he kept busy on his work, today going to be a hectic day for them. For him not having time to think abt his angry doll, arnav was busy with his client meeting to finalize everything for show whether they are satisfied or still few changes wanna do regarding their company designs. Khushi came to office without thinking anything and also with anger she started to engross in her work, she was satisfied on her designs and also hard work of their employee. Finally everything set for this great fashion show.

At evening, huge hall was decorated with light settings which is glowing and twinkling like stars, entrance was decorated with balloons which is combination of red and white, the hall can accommodate with thousands of people with full on AC, lot of business people going to arrive from different company and also from different countries we can say it as an international show. Show topper for this fashion show is one of the international model who is also Indian gal with her own fame and popularity. It is the time to start this huge show, arnav was busy in welcoming his clients and business friends, his family also came to see their son's success, anand and shashi were happy to see his growth in this short period because they know how difficult to survive in this business world where cruel people also exciting. Arnav was soo happy to see his family he took blessing from them, they also blessed him whole heartedly.

Khushi was busy in instructing their models about their performance she don't have time to meet her family also, with each seconds her tension only increasing, lavanya also very excited to give her performance which is her first show. Khushi also helping in their models dressings if they are struggling. Also she informed who going to perform after whom, while informing she realized that still show topper din arrive, tension started to increase sweats started to form on her face, she asked her PA but response was negative no one din see her. Now time arrived to proceed next step which is ramp.

Arnav occupied his seat with his clients in first row, he was eagerly waiting for this moment atlast the moment also came, models started to do their ramp on their stage with full confidence, the hall was filled with full of applause from the spectators, everybody praisings abt their uniqueness in their designs, arnav heart was jumping in joy he was proud abt their employees hard work and talents. Everything going well and good, suddenly arnav got call from PA who informed him that Show topper din arrive this hall yet, Arnav was shocked to hear this, with out show topper what ever they did till now it ll be no use, this is question mark for their company reputation which ll create bad name and also cant get future deals, he got frustrated by thinking everything going in vain, he excused and went to corner of the hall in lonely place he tried many times to call their show stopper but its coming not reachable. He brused his hair through his hands nd spotted the familiar figure who was giving his evil smile, aft seeing that figure he understood whose game is this, he was emitting fire through his eyes with full rage and frustration.

Arnav has no idea how to recover from this problem at this last moment his mind was blank he wanna do something to over come this problem, but by seeing Deepak khurana he not getting any idea just he getting more and more anger to kill him who giving his evil and mocking smile. Time going with full speed, arnav thought everything went in vain now, atlast he gave up. Now announcement came for presenting his master piece designer dress, arnav turned his head to outside not able to see his failure, he clenched his fist and stamped on the wall with his rage for his defeat.