Part 65

Arnav and khushi gave some clicks of photos where the media is struggling to get their pics, aft that they came to back stage but khushi was angry on him for giving kiss in front of huge people. Arnav was busy with his clients, they were appreciating him for the show which completed successfully with full perfection and satisfaction. Arnav looked at his doll, where she was scratching her phone with some anger for her arnie but he was not aware of it. He was proud for his doll who came really as an angel from heaven to demolish evil deeds, he was smiling on her while talking to his clients.

Their family members also came to see them, anjali first spotted khushi, she just ran and hugged her with heart full of happiness for her brother and sister. Khushi was shocked due to sudden gesture but after seeing anjali she too hugged her back, anusha and preethi praised on her beauty, anand and shashi are happy for their success which is the result of their efforts and hardwork. Shashi hugged his daughter and asked her, so how come my daughter became show topper today. Now only others too realized and asked her same question, Khushi replied that show stopper din arrive yet so without any other way I itself decided to do this. Anjali said with teasing tone, yeah that also happened for good only, because of that only I came to know about my sister‟s beauty and grace who killed many men with this. Khushi said with shy, di plz don‟t tease me... Anjali added, wow my sister feels shy too which I never knew. Anusha said, anjali don‟t do like ur brother, he only always used to tease her now u too started. Anjali replied, what to do mom now my brother not doing so I m fulfilling it. Now only khushi thought abt arnav who still din come and say thanks also for saving in last moment of this show, it made her more angry.

In the mean time, while arnav talking to his client, he saw Deepak who was crossing on his path with full of rage and anger. Arnav excused himself from his clients and went behind on him. Aft few steps arnav came and stand in front of Deepak with same anger for playing his evil game. Deepak looked at him and moved his eyes somewhere with failure face, arnav asked him with anger, Mr.Deepak khurana I hope now ur game got over with this show, how dare u to play ur evil game on me, as I said I organized this show successfully and also finished it perfectly, now u accept ur defeat and stop ur evilness, try to get success by ur hard work not by cheating and back stabbing others.

Deepak became angry on his each words, he too replied with same anger, oh shut up Arnav don‟t think u got success its just a start, may be u succeed in running this show but lot more going to come be ready for that, this time u having some good luck so only ur... what u call her... aahn ur doll... she came and saved u. Arnav clenched his fist after hearing his doll name on his mouth, stop it Mr. Khurana don‟t dare to utter my family member name... Deepak said with evil smile, oh oh oh arnav cool down now u r young boy so only ur blood boiling for this small thing, what u said ur family, I mean u just having one sister where come ur doll came to ur family, u still din got married too then what relationship going between you two.... Are u using ur doll for ur needs and desire, arnav holded his collar by gritting his teeth, how dare u... u scoundrel... before complete his wrath, arnav‟s one of his friend came and pulled him back, arnav turned and saw who pulled him after seeing his face anger got reduced, again he turned to Deepak and warned him, this time I ll leave u again if I hear something like this from ur mouth surely u ll be dead. Deepak still smiling at him, lets see arnav who going to kill whom... now enjoy ur success aftwards u cant enjoy anything in this world, he turned to arnav's friend nd told, take care of ur friend his blood are boiling now which is not good for him by saying he moved from there. Arnav went ahead to kick him but he was stopped by his friend Amit.

Amit was a business man who running successfully in London aft finishing his studies at Harvard university, arnav and amit are classmates and best friends from the start due to busy schedules in their business they not having touch like before, but their friendship din get low. Amit also know abt Deepak very well, and also know abt arnav's anger, he told arnav to calm down. Amit asked him abt this fight but arnav not in the mood to talk abt this. By taking sometime he came from anger nd asked abt amit arrival on this show. Amit replied him, when I heard abt this show I was really excited, my buddy conducting this show then how I ll miss it, nd also long time happened to see u so its just short visit. Arnav was happy to see his friend and called to his home, but amit told him that his flight time is nearing he need to go now itself next time he ll meet his family. Arnav was disappointed to hear this and he bid good bye to him.