Part 58

arnav: khushi u forgive me, but I am not forgive myself what I did to u. 

khushi: what mistake u do for that I forgive u. u don't do anything for forgiving.

arnav: how u forgive and forgot everything khushi. y u r not hate me.

khushi: because I love u arnavji, u r my life, my love. I can't do anything without u, I can't live without u. I love u so much arnavji. I can't hate u, I only love u arnavji. They still in the hug.

arnav: I love u khushi, I love u so much. They broke the hug. Arnav kiss her forehead. I am sorry khushi.

khushi: arnavji please don't say it again.

arnav: khushi when u come.

khushi: I come yesterday night 11.59 to wish u happy birthday.

arnav: ya I forgot today is my birthday.

u forgot everything when I am leave u, see u r health told us how u eat and u r eyes tell us how u sleep. khushi kiss him in his cheek, happy birthday arnavji. She smile to him.

he take his hand and place her tummy our baby wish u happy birthday papa.

arnav smile and caressed her stomach. Khushi I want to speak our child. can I speak he was still in guilty.

khushi: arnavji this is our baby. u have every right .

arnav kneel down on level of khushi stomach and place his hand on her stomach. Khushi how many months.

khushi: 2 months 2 weeks. 

hi ba..by he is stammered to speak. first time he is afraid to speak that too his own child.

khushi smile to him. arnavji what happen. 

arnav: khushi I can‟t speak. I..remember our first child. khushi understood he is in what situation.

khushi kneel down his level and hug him. arnavji don't think about it. it is our first baby. our first baby return to us. Please. U can speak arnavji. I know. Speak please.

arnav smile to her. a lone tear escaped from his eye, he is really a lucky person to have khushi as his wife. Khushi wipe his tear and nod her head in negative.

arnav take her in his arms khushi circle her hands on his neck. He place her gently in bed, he slowly removed her saree from her belly. He touch her belly and speak.

baby I am u r papa. I hope u r mamma tell u about me something.

arnavji daily I speak with our child only about u. 

I am sorry this two month u and u r mamma live alone because of me. I am sorry for that. U know I love u r mamma so much and I love u too also. U r mamma is very good mamma and best wife in world, but I am not good papa and worst husband. Because of me we lost u first time. i am sorry but this time I save u from all evil eyes, I keep u and u r mamma safe and happy. Khushi have tears in her eyes listening all this. She felt water drops fall on her stomach.

khushi sit and look arnav. He have tears in his eyes. beta u r papa lie to u. he is best papa in the world and best best hustband in the world. Don‟t hear u r papa's

stupid talks hear mama's words only. khushi wipe his tears arnav wipe her tears.they hug each other. they broke the hug. They look each other, distance decrease their lips meet each other. they were kissing so passionately it was not hard kiss. It is gentle kiss to tell their love and how much they miss each other for this 2 months. They broke the kiss. Khushi blushing and arnav smile to her.

u r mamma always blushing like this whenever we close each other. it is difficult to make u with her. she always blushing after lot of romance only I can do it with her.

khushi hit him in his chest, arnavji u r shameless u tell this to our child.

arnav smile and hold her hand. Khushi place his head on his chest arnav stroke her hair. khushi shall I kiss our baby.

khushi: arnavji I already told u na. don't aks anything it is u r right. Khushi lie in the bed.

arnav remove her saree and place kisses on her stomach. Khushi hitch ahh.

arnav was panicked khushi what happen.

khushi: arnavji u r bear heart our child. 

arnav: I am sorry khushi. he hurrily went to washroom. after 10 minutes he come with clean shave. He place kisses on her stomach and ask now it's ok.