[Chapter 12] - The Song Of Destruction

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(E/C) - Eye Color

===========================

(Author's POV)

You both activated your Kamui and charged right for Nonon. Before you could even get close to her, the speakers on the tank literally blasted you with sound waves so strong that it flung you both back across the battlefield.

Ryuko: Ugh... Oww.

(Y/N): That, what unexpected.

Nonon: The bass really reverberates, doesn't it? Next up is a really SHARP performance!

The next thing you know, you saw the tank fire legit musical notes at you. You quickly called upon your sheild to block the attack.

(Y/N): Invincibility! Expand!

Giving some protection towards Ryuko, the musical noted just bounced off your shield. Any other notes just stabbed themselves into the ground. All in the while Nonon is just cackling manically while you struggled to push back ths barrage of music notes.

(Y/N): This bitch is fucking crazy!

Nonon: Dance harder, transfer students!

Your shield still kept bouncing all the music notes away. You kept blocking all the notes and turned towards Ryuko.

(Y/N): Ryuko, follow me! I'll just block the little shits and you'll just go in for the blow!

Ryuko: Got it. Let's do this!

You then started running to the right, then the left, then straight towards the middle. Once you both thought you got an opportunity, Ryuko jumped up and got ready to strike.

Nonon: (raises baton)

(BOOOOOOM!)

Ryuko: G-Gah!

Once again the bass boost blasted you both away from the tank Uniform. It was actually so strong that it knocked Invincibility out of your hands and over the edge of the arena.

(Y/N): Fuck! You gotta be kidding me right now!

Everyone else on the sidelines were holding their ears to cover the loud music Nonon was composing, including you and Ryuko.

(Y/N): I HAVE HEARD ALOT OF BASS BOOSTED SHIT IN MY LIFE, BUT IT'S NOTHING COMPARED TO THIS!

Nonon: Hmm... I feel like there's something missing, you know? Ah, I know! It's missing the sounds of your screams!

 I feel like there's something missing, you know? Ah, I know! It's missing the sounds of your screams!

Nonon: In that case, it's time to take this performance into the air!

The tank then turned into a fucking plane, seriously. It took to the skies as you and Ryuko's eyes widen in shock.